59 Likes

gets popcorn

sits back to watch the bloodbath

4 Likes

Typical hogwash about redheads, & crimsonfluffs, being more aggressive. & in the crimsonfluffies case, cannabalistic. & indiscriminate rapists. & incestuous. & witches…no, wait, the last one is redheads…
Adopt him? Why no, that thing may be Irish!

3 Likes

Rub the dipshit in its piss before torturing and/or killing it.

2 Likes

Waterboard it with its own piss, make other shit rats watch so they know their place.

2 Likes

Cut that lil dong first let him suffer the error of his ways and then throw him into the incinerator.

1 Like

You could fetch a mop from all the way over in the cleaning supply closet, but it’s more efficient to use the absorbent fluffy thing in front of you before you toss it into the incinerator.

1 Like

Get the mouse trap.

1 Like

“Daddeh? Am Cwimson a sub-spee-sees?”

“What? No of course not, you’re just fucked in the head.”

4 Likes

Into the sorry porta-potty it is

2 Likes

Evidence of red being a smarty colour number to high for me to bother keeping track of.

4 Likes

I just saw it as them being color coded to match the terminate/sale signs.

2 Likes

!! Peepee pony no!!

3 Likes

Aw that lil green one is so cute. Really doesn’t deserve such a rowdy neighbour.

2 Likes

Fluffies sticking their tongues out is one of my favs.

3 Likes

reminds me of the animal shelter i used to work at. i stopped telling ppl i worked there bc absolutely no one on god’s green earth can understand that it doesn’t MATTER that all dogs are good dogs, if the thing is wild-eyed and flying through the air like a fairy godmother with rabies, the staff simply doesn’t have the time, funding, or personnel to fix it, nor do we have the kennel space to passively watch it die of old age like a criminal serving their term. which is, in my opinion, inarguably crueler.

hey, that might make a fun fluffy story–smarty can’t get adopted and just wastes away in a cage. reminds me of the sad fluffy that wasted its life as a sorry box demonstratee

3 Likes

I love a feisty red-headed human girl.

1 Like

They should just trade them to abusers in exchange for 1. Supplies for the shelter 2. The abuser agrees that they dont let it get free and breed more. Then everyone wins and the only problem is had by some stupid biotoy and thats just an object so who cares! =D

1 Like