Stewart the Smarty, by AIDS

People have commented on the lack of smartie-friends who actually try to do their herds good.
So here’s Stewart.
He does his best to keep his herd fed, but has to submit to humiliating cosplay in order to earn food from the humans.

In his first appearance he was just a drawing some random fluffy forced to cosplay (in way too tight hotpants) but it later expanded into a few stories.

Harbl Queef = Harley Quinn. Sewart has no idea who she is so he just pronounced her name as his fluffy brain interpreted it.

Harbl = old 4chan-meme.

36 Likes

hes a good smarty freind :slight_smile:

13 Likes

He tries his best, which seems to be rare. :smiley:

9 Likes

I love it. I’d imagine one could get a pretty good run off jokes out of this concept.

“It’s a smarty friend! He’s a good smarty!”

“So he won’t deserve the abuse we heap on him?”

“Not one bit.”

“Awesome! Let’s stretch this out. Well have to make this last.”

“But my new table saw…”

“Do you read the end of the book first? No. Okay, now, where are those Halloween costumes for dogs …”

8 Likes

There’s one more story lined up, for christmas.
And I’ve got another one lined up but I need to get off my lazy ass and draw it. :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Good smarty, surrendering his pride for his herd’s wellbeing. Now if only he got actual good, nutritious food instead of junk food. Now their shit is gonna be extra disgusting. A few may even get light food poisoning.

3 Likes

I’m thinking he really doesn’t have a say in what kind of food he gets.
It’s very much “Take it or leave it”. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yep.

Such a fun idea, thank you @AIDS :heart:

4 Likes

There will be more. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

May his body always be safe, his herd well, and his dignity sacrificed regularly :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

fuck, id give him some nummies just based on the reason he cares 4 his herd

6 Likes

Thats a good smarty all the sacrifice he did for his herd. Unlike some other smarty who are really s.o.b. even to his own herd.

1 Like

I imagine most smarty-friends acually start out trying to properly lead their herds.
However, they are naturally assertive and this easily spills over into becoming bossy.
And if they have a few too many successful capers they very easily succumb to Smarty Syndrome and begin their descent into hellgremlinhood.

1 Like

Hmm… Super tight ball crushing pants…

A good abuse!

3 Likes

Fantastic! I love everything about this, from the from of abuse, to smarty himself doing it for his herd, to his embarrassed expression in the last panel with his lumps still aching. Everything about this comic is precisely what we need more of! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Some humans would probably pay to be made to wear those. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll just upload the Christmas one as well, to keep y’all chuckling.

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure what to expect but it wasn’t this.
Next time batstu or stu-bin.

1 Like

There’s a Christmas episode in the gallery as well.