Stolen Fluffu: Instinct || Vae (me)

Yeah! I worked at an aquarium that included a nice-sized rainforest wing. I worked with all of our animals that didn’t require SCUBA or a special vaccine! :smiley:

Holding a newly-hatched African penguin is my peak experience from my time there! I also have lots of scars.

2 Likes

wow, that’s super cool!

1 Like

That’s actually a thing? What, did they get lost?

1 Like

Sorry I’m a fool!

1 Like

No, I looked it up, and they actually are a thing.

In South Africa, which explains it.

1 Like

Most species of penguin actually live at or just south of the equator! Only a few live in snowy climates like antarctica! :slight_smile:

They have them in places like Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and in the Galapagos Islands!

3 Likes

Its not justification for abuse its an excuse to abuse. They’d have done it either way.

3 Likes

Agreed. These stories are dumb. You don’t need a reason to abuse fluffies.

3 Likes

Least you can get outlines in your text, paint.net won’t do that

good Fluffu piece tho

1 Like

I had an idea awhile ago for a bird-fluffy that lays eggs and constantly screams mating calls for the whole neighborhood to hear

1 Like

That sounds amazing lol

Instead of bird songs at 5am, you hear “FWUFFY WAN’ SPECIAW HUGGIES. PWEASE MAWES COME TU FWUFFY. FWUFFY WAN’ ENFIES”

1 Like

someone made a short story about it at some point, I’ll have to find it

1 Like

So…a parrot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’ve got one. Which is why when I catch myself wondering why people would want a fluffy: a screaming, demanding, messy, little machine full of poop and attitude I remind myself that I’ve already got the real world pet version.

1 Like

Hahaha it’s still a hilarious style.

1 Like