Stompie’s Streamies 16 [By MostlyNeutralbox]

Stream 16

Christmas Special #2

Stompie skipped onscreen with a green apron lined with red. It contained a Christmas tree design with dangling ornaments. It was the ugly sweater version of an apron over her regular leather apron.

“Happy Holidays, Stompers!” She exclaimed. “Once again, it’s the time of year we give presents, spend time with loved ones, and scrape the dead, frozen fluffies off our doorsteps.” She held up a dead, mostly thawed fluffy for emphasis. “I poured water on this one before slamming the door and got a bonus.” Showing the other side, the fluffy had been a mummah with the foals frozen to her back.

“Now…I’ve got a bunch of fun this time for you all. All new abuses and some outside ones too! Keep this frozen one in mind.”

Stompie brought out the fluffy box. “Now…lets head outside!”

A quick montage of Stompie’s best hits played and within a minute, Stompie was outside, bundled in a purple merch coat which was stained with fluffy blood. She also wore snowpants, boots, and thick gloves. A balaclava covered her face, only holes for her eyes and mouth. Nearby there was a low clothesline, about waist height for a person standing, shoulder height if they were crouching. The end of a hose was nearby, water slowly dripping from the nozzle onto the snowy ground. The fluffy box was covered with a towel, just enough warmth so they didn’t freeze before the fun.

“Hi, all. It’s chilly and snowy up here! That means its perfect to make ice fluffies!” She gave a double peace sign with her hands. “These are fluffies that you wet then put in silly positions and hold them until they freeze. It only takes a couple minutes, which is awesome!” She gestured to the clothesline. “And sometimes it helps to have one of those as some extra help.” She took one fluffy out, a white coat with a yellow mane. Her back end was stained with piss and shit. “Here’s our first one!” She said.

The mare shook. “C-cowd! Nu wike!” She whined, her tail between her legs.

“Aw, don’t worry, little fluffy. It’ll get much worse soon.” Stompie claimed. She then hung the fluffy upside down on the clothesline by all four hooves so her fluff dangled upside down.

The mare grimaced. “Wong way upsies!” She claimed, fruitlessly struggling.

Stompie turned the hose on, using the shower function to give the fluffy a thorough soaking.

“SCREEE! WAWA BAD FO FWUFFY!” The mare screamed, trying to flail, only succeeding in her fur being yanked by the clothespins keeping her on the line.

“Very bad in the cold.” Stompie agreed. She let the fluffy struggle, unable to free herself or escape the water. She turned the water off and stepped aside as the fluffy was left to freeze.

“Dance break while we wait!” Stompie declared and started dancing Carmeldansen first, giving a little giggle. It was old, but was immortalized by the memes! Plus someone had sent an animated gif recently of her doing so.

Before they knew it, the fluffy was frozen, eyes wide open in terror, mouth in a grimace, her fluff standing up on end. Stompie giggled and unclipped her, turning her right side up. Her frozen fluff remained standing. “See? Looks like she was scared stiff!” She set it aside. “I’ll show you how to decorate your perimeter with them later. You can use them as a trap or a deterrent.”

The next fluffy she fished out of the box was younger, still a foal. This foal was cream colored, chubby, with a green mane and tail. “Nice wady? Am cowdies! Bestest babbeh nee wawmies!” He claimed, trying to hug Stompie’s gloved hand.

“Ew. We see why this one was donated.” Stompie rolled her eyes. “We’ll do by the back hooves this time.” She said, and pinched the foal’s delicate hooves with the clothespins.

“SCREEE! Owies! Wai huwt babbeh? Babbeh am fo huggies an wuv!”

“This babbeh is gonna have coldies and pain.” Stompie said cruelly, giving the baby a flick on it’s overly pudgy belly.

“SCREEEE! Babbeh nu kno wha babbeh did…bu pwomise tu neba du id gain…” The babbeh tried pleading for its life.

“You were born, shitrat. That’s more than enough for you to die.” Stompie said in a sickly sweet tone before giving him a quick blast of cold water from the hose. Predictably the little vermin screamed and tried to escape the hose. Predictably it failed.

“Dance break again!” Stompie claimed, then did the Whip / Nae Nae.

The foal was dead and frozen, having taken less time than the full grown mare. The fluffy had its back legs stiff under it, the front hooves above it’s head. It looked as though it was reaching for something, though its tail was frozen pointing up, showing it had been hanging upside down.

“He’s kinda like a little action figure.” Stompie giggled. “Can’t play with him long, thought. You gotta keep it frozen.” She placed it beside the dead frozen mare. “Let’s go for a more dynamic pose this time. We’ll have it so he can balance on his tail and leg.” She looked around for another foal, one less chubby this time. She brought her hand out of the box with a red foal with a green tail and mane. “Apparently he’s a runt. That’s why he’s not on the shelves.”

The foal shivered, not liking the cold. “N-nyu mummah?” She asked, looking up at Stompie.

“Nope.” Stompie gave the foal a quick squeeze to be cruel.

The foal gasped in pain. “Kaff! Huggies tu tite!” She protested. “Huuhuuu….” She sobbed pitifully after she was released.

Stompie pinned the foal to the line by her tail and back hoof.

“Eep! Owies!” The fluffy foal was wiggling in pain as she was unable to escape, merely wiggling about.

“Dance break!” Stompie said, and started head banging, though after a few seconds… “I just realized this would work better if my hair was uncovered. Whoopsie!” Stompie then switched dancing to an attempt at twerking. An attempt because the coat and snowpants did not show off her curves. Stompie was well aware of this and laughing. “Not the best dance, huh? It’s my first time trying to twerk, okay?”

The foal was frozen in a dynamic position, which greatly pleased Stompie. It looked like it was balancing on one leg, the tail looking only a little stretched out. “Excellent!” Stompie proclaimed, giving an evil cackle afterwards. “Hm…lets try a full grown fluffy.” Stompie said. “This one will be to try to attract fluffies to them.” Stompie looked around, bringing out a mare. By then size of her teats, it looked like she’d had a litter of foals recently. Stompie took out a pair of gloves, pinning them to the clothesline. “These are the important parts, remember.” She said.

The mare was a pleasing blue color, a soft green mane. “Nuuu! Nu wike cowd! Wan go back tu mummah!” She whined and wiggled. “Wan babbehs! Wan wan WAAAANNNNN!” She whined, flailing her little hooves.

“Wow, I wonder why this one was donated.” Stompie said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She plopped the fluffy in front of one of the posts, and tied twine around their middle. “Now I’m fairly sure the gloves should keep her there, but I don’t want to go chasing her through the snow.” She then drew the fluffy’s attention to the gloves.

“Upsies!” The fluffy said happily, sitting on her rear, reaching her hooves out to the gloves. The gloves that did not move. “Upsies?” The fluffy asked, a tad confused.

Stompie gave the mare a good blast with the hose.

“SCREEE! NU WAN WAWA! WAWA BAD!” The mare screamed, but the prospect of upsies was too strong for her to move, even as she started to shiver.

“Dance break!” Stompie claimed, and started doing the Macarena. She got through three turns of the dance before the fluffy mare finally froze, still in the traditional upsies pose. She untied the twine from the mare, and set her apart from the other frozen fluffies. “This one will be very fun to watch.” She gave them a wink.

“I think we’ve got enough. Now we’re gonna do an experiment! Time for science!” The camera was switched to a drone view of a backyard, the yard itself divided in two by a small snow wall. One side had a bit of a barrier of the frozen fluffs. The other…had the frozen mare in the upsies pose in the middle. The screen split, showing Stompie sitting at an outdoor table with a steaming mug on the table beside her. “We’re gonna see if the frozen fluffs do anything to stop fluffies from invading the yard…and if the mare attracts them.” She said. “While we wait, I’ll give you fun facts while sipping hot coco.”

Stompie took out a piece of paper and unfolded it. “First fact. Why didn’t that fluffy move? It’s the fluffy ‘upsies’ mode. Fluffies are programmed to go into this pose whenever something hand shaped is aimed towards them. Whether its your hand or an empty glove…they’ll stay in that pose until it’s removed or their muscles give out. My record was three days. Funny, isn’t it? The fluffies…they’re so fragile, but also so resilient.”

The streamer couldn’t just babble on, so she took an unused foal from the box.

The foal was sobbing, a green pegasus with a darker green mane. “N-nu wike c-cowd.” The foal was shaking like a leaf.

“Hm. We should warm him up, shouldn’t we, stompers?” Stompie had an evil grin. She set the fluffy on the table, then lifted her mug. She pour a small stream of steaming cocoa on the foal.

“SCREEEEE! BUWNIE HUWTIES!” The foal screamed before a mini marshmallow was stuffed in his throat, cutting off his air. After a pitiful struggle, the foal was dead.

“And that’s it for that one.” Stompie said, and brought her fist down on the fluffy, making him explode in a shower of gore. She took a sip of her drink after, smirking. “Next fact.”

She looked at the paper. “Can fluffies be lactose intolerant?” Stompie smiled. “Weird question, right? But yes they can, and I used that against him once. I put him in a small, airtight container with a humidifier filled with milk. And yes, stompers, I made sure they died from the lactose they took in, not from lack of air.” She rolled her eyes. “I’ve been in the game long enough to know how long a fluffy can last in an airtight box. The answer is three and a half hours.” She smiled. “The humidifier killed him in two. And it was…a very messy death. I decided to toss the whole thing out instead of trying to clean it. The shit came all the way up to the fluffy’s chest. It’s not something I’m going to repeat for all of our eyes.”

Stompie then fished out another fluffy, finding a stallion. She’d lifted it by the tail.

“Bad upsies!” He claimed. As the fluffy spun in Stompie’s grasp, it was shown he was neutered.

Stompie smirked. “Looks like you’ve been a bad fluffy.” She said, and plopped him on the table. “Now tell Stompie what you did.” She said.

The fluffy tried to get to his feet, sliding a fair amount on the plastic table, still slick with cocoa and foal blood. The fluffy looked nervous as his nose twitched.

Stompie curled her gloved hand into a bloody fist. “If you don’t tell me, I can just give you forever sleepies like that foal.” She threatened.

The fluffy shivered and a bit of pee dribbled out of him. “F…fwuffy jus wan gud feews…” he mumbled.

“And who’d you get them from? A pretty mare?” Stompie goaded him to talk more. “I’ll know if you’re lying.” She said as the fluffy started to nod, and he froze.

“Nu…fwom babbehs…” he said.

Stompie gave a wink to the camera, then acted shocked. “From babbehs? Oh my. That is very bad indeed.” She said. She brought out an old and battered sorry stick.

The fluffy sobbed. “Nu wan sowwy stick!” He claimed, trying to cover his head.

“Oh, I’m not going to sorry stick you.” Stompie said. “I’m going to treat you like you did those babies. You’re getting enfed.”

The fluffy looked up in horror and tried to run, only to find himself pinned to the table.

Stompie used the handle of the sorry stick to ram up the fluffy’s rear.

“SCREEE! NU AM MAWE! NU AM MAWE!” He screamed, trying to scramble.

“Nope. You’re an enfie pal!” Stompie said. She then shoved the handle in as far as it could go…through his delicate organs and out his mouth. “What a way for a sorry stick to go, right? It had a long life and dies doing what it loved.” She tossed that dead fluffy over to the frozen stiff fluffy side, which was still empty.

“I think it’s time to check in.” The drone footage became the main footage, and Stompie headed over to the side with all the frozen fluffies. “Playing back the footage…we’ll see that fluffies noticed, and ran away.”

Sure enough, some fluffies that poked through the hole in the fence at that side took notice of the frozen and dead fluffies, which scared them off from approaching.

“Dunno if it’s because they think they’ll freeze if they approach or if its because of the dead fluffies themselves.” Stompie mused.

“Now lets move to the dead huggie fluffy.”

There was no longer a single fluffy there, but a small pile of some frozen dead fluffies and some dying, crying as their fluff stuck to the fluffy, made worse by their own tears.

“Like I thought, they’re drawn to a fluffy offering hugs, even if it’s dead, then when they try to go for a hug, their wet fluff sticks to the frozen fluffy. Then they look like a fluff pile which attracts more fluffies.”

Stompie sat on the snow wall she’d made diving the yard. “That’s all for my Christmas special, guys. I suppose it was more of a winter special, though. See you next time!”

With that, Stompie signed off.

18 Likes

Yet another quality episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love stompie.

2 Likes

Carameldansen does have that effect

2 Likes

I was racking my brain for dances!