Stomping Day Preparations (Artist: OtherCoraline)

Leaving foals out (especially in pairs or small groups) in inaccessible areas is a great way to bait fluffies for capture for Stomping Day activities and attractions.

It is also extremely important that the fluffies you submit get stomped by the judges as there are prizes for those who submit the most “Redeemed” and “Irremediable” fluffies. And nobody wants to win the prizes for most Redeemed fluffies. That’s like winning Best Looking at a Danny DeVito look-alike competition. You’re a winner, but you’re winning at being awful.

Going out of your way to make a fluffy look dirty, ragged, or despicable are great techniques in upping your chances that your submitted fluffies with get the worstest stompies! :money_mouth_face:

(Note: Smarties are rare and hellgremlins don’t really exist in my headcannon, so the best way to ensure your fluffies get stomped by the judges is to make them look bad. Dirt, grime, greasy, oily. Smell goes a long way. Just make it look and smell as awful as possible. Sound is important too. Make them as whiney as possible (deprive them food, water, attention, etc). And just make up lies about your fluffs. Just because hellgremlins don’t exist, doesn’t mean people aren’t misinformed on fluffs and believe such behavior is possible or even common.

Writing the word “Whore” on a shaved mare and explain to the judges that she’s a domestic who ran away to get knocked up. And has a bestes babbeh and poopie babbeh (again, doesn’t REALLY happen in my headcannon, but people want to believe it) will go a long way to convince the judges your fluffy is Irredeemable. It’s like American Idol, all the stories are sob stories and there’s no fact checking. It’s all about the drama and clickbait :sunglasses: )

93 Likes

I think this the first time I’ve drawn fluffies abused for malicious purposes and not industrial sadbox or miscommunication. Huh.

17 Likes

Oh I love it.

5 Likes

I am confused. What exactly is stomping day and why is everybody making comics about preparing for it?

4 Likes

Wow, are you new here or something?

2 Likes

Been here for awhile and still haven’t heard of stomping day

2 Likes

Basically a festivity in which we just stomp fluffies for fun. It’s on April 1st.

5 Likes

Wow. This is really quite sad. Excellent stuff!

4 Likes

10/10

3 Likes

What leads a herd in your head cannon?

2 Likes

Btw, is the orange foal dead, or is he just tired of this shit?

3 Likes

This is amazing!

But you insulted Danny Divito… You must die.

3 Likes

Whichever makes it sadder

4 Likes

Nothing. Fluffies don’t go beyond a family unit, so no herds. A mare, stallion, and babbehs. Maybe you could consider a multi-generational family a herd, in which case the matriarch and patriarch lead.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I forgive you

2 Likes

Intresting. That’s a rather large departure from the standard for sure. I suppose that would make for a harder time surviving in more challenging environments.

2 Likes

Fluffies ain’t supposed to survive outside of homes. They’re designer toys.

5 Likes

Not for long atleast :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I almost feel bad for that mare

Then I remember I’m Gardel

4 Likes