Storms (By JizzCoveredCrocs)

51 Likes

What’s happening in the 9th panel? Two penises touching? XD because that can’t be right! Even though that’s all I see

4 Likes

Damn, this hit me hard.

Especially panels 8, 9, and 10; that was the sentiment I wanted to capture for the Rosie and Blue comic. On how there are tinny chunks of happiness we can always go back to when things go dark. Ahh…

Good stuff btw.

5 Likes

I took it as glass breaking… but I can see how you saw penises

1 Like

Not sure if I’ve got the right panel but I’m pretty sure it’s a shadow of someone holding a sorry-stick.

6 Likes

Oh! I see it now! Thanks

3 Likes

YE!!

2 Likes

I love your work. I think what you do with these chromosomaly challenged creatures is wonderful. Kajute!

3 Likes

… you ok?

4 Likes

for now

3 Likes

that comic kinda felt “too real” … though still nice work, emotions to the limit

3 Likes

It looks like a baseball bat with nails to me.

1 Like

Okay that shit got simultaneously too real and too personally close to home because some of that fluffies facial features were a bit too reminiscent of my own.

I mean shit that’s why I love abusing fictional tiny horses so much to work out all my repressed emotions over my physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.

Also the whole text of life just suckign sometimes and there being no rhyme, reason, or morale to the story it just is that it is hits home a lot I mean I was a little girl in a terrorist and war torn country before my family got out and that along with the sheer amount of cancer or murders against those I love have led me to a place where I can literally not grieve new deaths anymore and yeah it does feel pointless to cry a bit.

The only death that makes me feel ANYTHING anymore is my sisters rape and murder at the hands of my best friend which was 9 years and 5 deaths in my family ago.

Shit is just unlucky. One day everything is fine and life feels great and then…well you put it perfectly "no matter how you feel no matter how much it hurts, no matter whether or not you deserve it, it just happens.

3 Likes