Story ideas/requests [RampagingFoal]

I want to write something, but other than 1 idea I’m workshopping, I have zero ideas.

Anyone care to help? I can’t guarantee your ideas will be used or requests fulfilled, and for that I apologize.

Thank you all in advance!

(Anything goes)

4 Likes

An escape story could be interesting.

2 Likes

Do one about a fluffy roaming around a serial killers house

1 Like

Homeward Bound but with fluffies.

2 Likes

FLUFFY COURT.

Didn’t ace already do that one? :ahahaha:

2 Likes

I don’t think so. I might have missed something, though.

What about Fluff and Order? Speciaw Fwiendies 'Ounit would be hilarious.

1 Like

I have a thread where people share ideas and concepts for anybody to use, if you want to look through it.

1 Like

I haven’t personally read them, but I remember seeing it in my feeds.

1 Like

Oh, thank you!

2 Likes

I think my favorite recent concept is fluffies watching and then imitating kids cartoons.
The specific example I put forth was Rikki Tikki Tavi, but the concept would work with lots of cartoons

1 Like

Heres two ideas.

1. A fluffy that gets framed by a sibling, gets thrown out and tries to get revenge on said sibling.

2. A fluffy mother who gets adopted from a pet shop without her foals, constantly cries and beg for them everyday but owner refuses, mare gets angry, does something to piss off owner, results in mare getting pilowed, spayed and tongue removed.

2 Likes

Ty, ty!

I was thinking more along the lines of a show called Fluffy Court. There could be a FluffTV version, with harmless punishments and genuine apologies; and an overnight version with the same cast, where fluffies get shouted at Judge Judy style, and subjected to anything from anal corking, to pillowing, to spay/neuter (while awake?), to slow and painful death. Make it a new kind of industrial abuse.

1 Like

What do you want? Hug, sad, or abuse?

2 Likes

A drug-sniffing fluffy who feels guilty for being a narc.

4 Likes

Anything

2 Likes

Fluffiest used for illegal games or gambling, you can do some sort of Kaiji Ultimate survivor story but around fluffies or how maybe some mafia or Yakuza drug up or buff a fluffy for an illegal race and the consequences for losing or being a shitty fluffy that doesn’t earn em money.

3 Likes

Smarty-fighting, akin to cockfighting, would be a huge thing

3 Likes

What about some like like a pov of a fluffy who thinks is in sketiland and playing tag for food with brothers n sisters and when it’s about to get the food, the pov changes of a salary man seeing a malnourished fluffy with strong legs, who is clearly dopped the fuck out to make it run faster, ignoring the screams of pain of the other fluffiest while they feel the sharp glass that’s been loitering their race track thanks to angry customers who lost a lot thanks to them.

3 Likes