Stranger (by shoe)

This one is like a childhood fear of mine tbh.

41 Likes

Now I’m thinking of a fluffy experiencing sleep paralysis and all the fun imagery your brain can unleash during that.

6 Likes

Leave the window open overnight

4 Likes

Look up more folklore, scare it to death.

4 Likes

And this is why we stay strapped, people.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to sew or cover his mouth, you don’t want to hear his screams all night.

3 Likes

Omg Shoe!!! :nurr: missed you! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Scarier is when that’s just your daddeh coming home…and he’s the one who mutilated you.

2 Likes

loud and scratchy recording of a royalty-free 1930’s nursery rhyme played in reverse starts blaring

6 Likes

This reminds me, I always wanted someone to do a comic recreation of Skinamarink with two fluffy foals in place of the two kids.

I can’t draw to save my life, and I don’t think it would be as interesting as a text story

4 Likes

Nahh its the bass wood skin stealer

2 Likes

Even I would be terrorized.

2 Likes

Wait until he slips one spindly, dessicated arm through the window, badly imitating a foal’s coos.

1 Like

those beady eyes are sending me :joy:

2 Likes

God… How long has it been…!?

2 Likes

Fluffiest serve to be watched in their sleep in the worst kind of way. :blush:

2 Likes

Didn’t watch the movie. Got bored to death after 10 minutes.

But that’s a fire idea fbh

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I know it’s such a slow boil that the movie might as well be holding a cigarette lighter under a swimming pool, but I encourage you to give it another chance.

Watch it completely alone at night and be patient with it, there’s nothing else quite like it.

First movie in a very long time that genuinely made it hard for me to sleep

1 Like

I need to actually watch that soon.

Another good one for watching alone is The Changeling, with George C. Scott. I love that movie. First time I watched it in the dark, alone, I spent the rest of the night wide awake and staring at the creepy dark corner in my room.