Stray brothers (InfraredTurbine)

Two brothers on the streets asking for a home, would you take them ?

If anyone be interested in adopting them, feel free to, first person to claim them, it’s yours

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me ^^

74 Likes

Aww…
I’d take them in.

7 Likes

I would turn them in to house fluffies for battle fluffies off course !
The injured one would be mounted in some chariot type thing with flamethrowers and serrated wheels.

3 Likes

Definitely need a cleanup and probably a vet visit first…

I might consider it if only cause I want to dye their manes/tails white and call them Smurf x and Smurf Y in my ever growing mushroom village of Smurf fluffies.

2 Likes

Ugh, one of them’s already crippled. Where’s the fun in that?

Pass

6 Likes

~que rehab montage building their hopes and expectations, only to have it slip away suddenly as you break them~

2 Likes

“You’re doing it Timmy. After over a year of physical therapy, you’re finally able to walk again. Now hold still while I grab this hammer.”

7 Likes

I’ll claim them if no one else has (officially) yet

2 Likes

Honestly might as well dust the paralyzed one, he won’t have too pleasant of a life.

Adorable drawing Turbine, love your art.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone has.
If you adopt then, would you mind them showing up in a sadbox story?

2 Likes

~slight prick with a needle between the vertebrates~
“Whats wrong? You’ve been trying so hard for so long… I thought you wanted this. Was Daddy wrong, did I waste my time trying to help a bad no walky dummy? If you really loved me you’d try, but I guess you never did. I dont know if I can take all these heart hurties…” Brings in the brother.

“Please try and convince your brother to stop giving daddy the worstest heart hurties…” Que fluffy getting upset at their brother cause they’ve seen how far they’ve come and now just seem lazy and to be making excuses. “Looks like your brother needs some motiviation. It hurts but, no sketties for either of you until they can walk again. Number two, im going to leave you here to help motivate them because I think im going to cry from all the sadies.” leaves the room.

2 Likes

I see a lot of ppl interest in adoptions, I might post an idea I had later that everyone would like then

3 Likes

alternate timelines is always an option. :slight_smile:

(ie - Timeline where person A adopted them and timeline where person A didnt adopt them but person B did)

2 Likes

Dammit lothmar
that’s what I was doing here >:d

2 Likes

True, but if they were adopted I’d feel more comfortable using them with permission.

1 Like

Great minds think alike. ~puts on turbine helmet before going back to posting as turbine~

1 Like
1 Like

Story idea: Fluffy vet who has 2 fluffies and 4 fluffy legs.
Every so often he amputates the legs from one fluffy and attaches them to the other. Sometimes he gives both of them 2 legs, other times only one has 4 and the other is a pillow.

Seems like something Ricky would do.

4 Likes

Better you write it than me, I’ve made it a No Transplant rule for the BFM-Verse.

Just to be that little extra crueller to Fluffies.

3 Likes

I work at an animal hospital. and I want to take them with me and give them a home… love… and sketty

2 Likes