Street show (InfraredTurbine)

Show him some moves

For commissions, illustrations and so on, send me a pm!

106 Likes

They shoot Fluffies, don’t they?

5 Likes

You! Shitrat on the ground, you get back up or I break your other limbs!

4 Likes

Their chonkiness makes me think they are forcing them to do the truffle shuffle.

3 Likes

Toss one of 'em noise makers at their hooves to cuase them to break their bones.

1 Like

…dancie babbeh marathon.

1 Like
2 Likes

Do the thug shaker

2 Likes

Assuming they were both doing the same dance (since it’s the only one fluffies seem to know) Red was such a failure that it somehow broke it’s front leg while putting no force on it.

2 Likes

nice, someone got it xD

1 Like

Why does this feel like a prequel to a non colored short comic that was made in the past?

Probably lost its balance and landed right on that one leg, silly paper bones.

1 Like

How’d it break its front hoof? Jesus these things are fragile. Maybe its just sprained. Either way, deduct food for every 10 seconds that one of them isn’t dancing.

Good job booger boy for still dancing, no one likes a quitter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sadly you either dance together for the hour or it doesnt count, if i was you i would stomp your brother for trying to keep you away from a loving home, hes ruining this for you! theres nothing wrong with that leg, hes condemming you to death!

The best kinds of images are sometimes not where the Fluffies are broken because of an owner, but when they break on their own. Dancie babbehs and fluffies who lose their knees are the tops.

1 Like