Street Smart (6) (artist: Carpdime)

Street Smart (7) (artist: Carpdime)

98 Likes

There’s always something bigger & meaner.

12 Likes

All fluffies involved will die, won’t they? (hopefully)

3 Likes

Unless the green one outwit everyone

5 Likes

If I had to guess how this ends, I don’t think anyone’s gonna die other than the smarty.
The green fluffy is just a pathetic underdog in this story and is somewhat build up as the main character.
It could all go south, and everyone dies. But based on the mood of the story, most likely not.

4 Likes

That pinky fluffy really had compassion for the green protag. Damn that Smarty. Also uh-oh, here comes the hummeh.

I’m at the edge of my seat. I’m rooting for the green one, but I still see this turning out sad in someway, even if mildly.

7 Likes

Qua the metal gear solid alert music.

4 Likes
4 Likes

im oh my way, im on my way to commit arson also the smarty was CLEARLY surrounded by shattered glass and if that guy is smart he will kill the smarty because if someone can beat a smarty then they go running i know from experience because i did that just 3 days ago whith the fluffys who broke our water

3 Likes

That fluffy knows how to asses problems and their consequences.

5 Likes

It fits so well

3 Likes

Hey, I know that asshole with the cap! He got caught pulling out fluffier from the donation box, and smashing them at the recruiters office door!! Someone nab him!

3 Likes

My prediction:

-Greenie’s gonna camouflage with the garbage and not be noticed.
-Pinky runs away.
-Smarty stays and tries to tell the human to “Get of Smarty’s land”
-Human shows Smarty how Glenn died in The Walking Dead.
-Human cleans up Smarty and glass into bag, throws into dumpster next to Greenie
-Greenie gets down safely and finds Pinky
-ENF

4 Likes

I wish that happens… gEWD FWEELS!!! Is needed for a positive end this time.

3 Likes

I root for our boy to end up somehow with the pink mare but we all know about the best laid plans of fluffies and mice…

4 Likes

There’s something wrong with my head. The image of the smarty enfing the mare whilst eating pizza looks like a hilarious tattoo idea. …just not a good permanent tattoo idea. Imaine explaining that to the grandkids??

3 Likes

Grandpa was drunk in the navy, got the tattoo in Mexico after watching a donkeyshow… And was hungry to boot.

2 Likes