Street Soon Mummah and The Flies. (By: BiologicalDisaster)

Just thinking about how mares get too fucking fat when they are pregnant. I found it really silly and cute, but at the same time, really fucking pathetic and disgusting.
So well, if this bitches way too fat to move, and the special friend decides is either too much responsability or gets killed while searching 4 nummies; the mother will be left all alone, with no way to search for food, comfort herself or clean herself, all she has left is either wait until she dies /gets killed or if someone nice takes pitty and cares for her.

I’ll never get out of my head those times back in middle school when i used to log into gore forums, thats how i got into cannibalism andddd I discovered how it looks when fly larvas eat your scalp to the bone.

94 Likes

Better

5 Likes

That’s why shit-colored ones are enslaved and made to lick their assholes clean. lol

23 Likes

If the special friend dies or abandons her in the first days that she is pregnant, she is doomed because she will die of hunger or the babies will be born dead due to lack of nutrients.

11 Likes

no , no he has a valid point XD

5 Likes

Oh so that’s why! The lore runs deep! I thought they were mean to the poopies for just shit and giggles

7 Likes

BioDisaster asking the right questions!

4 Likes

10 Likes

I’ve got to imagine fluffies are especially prone to fly strike.

9 Likes

Speaking practically, they’d be horribly prone to it. I know sheep have to be Mulesed to prevent this exact problem, and given fluffies shit way more than sheep, they’d get devoured by fly larvae.

8 Likes

Ogrish? =)

6 Likes

Ah yes, having unrestricted internet access back when the internet was wild and free. And now here we are

5 Likes

Army Hammer has some competition now

5 Likes

All in all, one would prefer that those of us into cannibalism inform the rest of us about their hobby :clown_face: :ghost:

4 Likes

This nigga eating beans?
Reminds me of when I went to see Cars 2 in theater.

Oh that too! mostly the siblings of the poopie :glee: some of them at least, think of it as a bonus perk

1 Like