Stress Relief Center (InfraredTurbine)

It’s been ages since I forgot “stress relief places” exist in fluffies universe.
I’m glad Wolfram reminded me these exist, so I made this

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

101 Likes

That’s a good fluffy. Doesn’t wan die and afraids of everything.

9 Likes

Finally, Fluffies being sold to serve their REAL purpose: to act as a stress relief tool.

13 Likes

I think that with this treatment you would lower your stress index a lot xD

5 Likes

This is stupid simple. I love it.

5 Likes

Fluffies are perfect for this, since they have just the right amount of wherewithal to understand why they are being punished, and in this case, unfairly so. In contrast to animals, which are non-verbal and innocent, Fluffies can speak and attempt to reason with their tormentors.

8 Likes

Them having toys is pissing me off

Gonna need some extra stress relief

10 Likes

The world would be a healthier place.

4 Likes

Wow a poopie fluffy got a job in a stress relief center!

Thats basically a best case scenario, and you got a blockie! lucky guy :shrug:

8 Likes

Ah yes… my stress levels go down beating one of these, but i keep having to pay, so my stress levels go up.

What a vicious cycle. I’ll take two fluffies, please.

1 Like

I think they attempt to keep them somewhat happy when they aren’t being used for “stress relief” so they don’t go into the “wan die” loop. Of course, seeing the poor pillowed bastard with the sewn-up mouth puts a wrench in this theory.

6 Likes

I love that they get to chill and play between “emotional support” sessions so they can be even more miserable

3 Likes

“Fwuffy hab nu moufies an’ mus’ scweam”

4 Likes

I need the story behind Mr. Emotional Helper. Why is his mouth sewn shut? How did he get there? Were his genitalia burned away, or cut off with safety scissors?

3 Likes

Love the emotional support pillowfluff. Look at your friend, fluffies, it can always be worse!

2 Likes

His mouth is sewn shut so he doesn’t distres all the other fluffies there crying all the time about “wanting his leggies back”

4 Likes

That makes sense. Plus, it teaches him that complaints make things worse!

2 Likes

Emotional Support pillow is too cute!

3 Likes

that face of pain is just 10/10

2 Likes

ow that little bastard with the stuffy friend, do i have to pay extra if i want to burn the toy in front of him then beat him for not saving it?

2 Likes