Struggles of a Brown Foal (The Master Butcher)

74 Likes

The second fluffy image I ever made, back when I wasn’t sure how to draw Fluffies yet.

I got the idea for this because on the TV show The League of Gentlemen there was a scene where someone accidentally threw away a tiny brown puppy instead of its poo.

16 Likes

I love it. Dedicated disposal bags for bad/bad-colored fluffies in parks would be so handy.

1 Like

Well, unlike that commenter, I appreciate the tragic hilarity on its own terms.

1 Like

“This poo is talking, I need to stop adding coffee to my morning whiskey.”

16 Likes

Hah, get fucked!

2 Likes

whoever did the original scene forgot that the man is blind, not deaf

To be fair, in the original, the puppy couldn’t talk.

“Jeeze what did you eat~” The owner adds noticing the odd elasticity from their wrapped grip but doesn’t look.

Was it really an accident or was it a ‘sign unclear’ skit and they thought the sign was a little harsh? ex: “If your dog shits, throw it away.” so they put the dog in the bin instead of the poop.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was accidentally. But I can’t find a video of the scene right now.

2 Likes

the second panel made me think that it was a new subclass of fluffy “the fluffy cyclops” (not to offend, your style is very cool)

1 Like

Haha, the eye does look kind of weird.
This is a very old comic, so back then I hadn’t really found my style yet.

1 Like

11 Likes

well played, well played

What a wretched, rodent-like creature.
Very likely rescued from a fecal family inferno, & lacks the force of personality, or even the physical vocal potency, to resist what it still, in its innermost heart, believes to be its natural doom.

2 Likes

Lmao! :laughing:

1 Like

Oh God I love this so much. The poop is basically the same size as the fluffy, and just the same color. I love that we never see daddeh, it’s all in babbeh-vision.

Also: daddeh put his gwasses on - I expected violence.

3 Likes

Imagine the poopie fluffy spending so long around just poop it believes it’s poop.
Seems like the kind of experiment Josef would do.

He’s too cute to be thrown in the trash, I’m on my way to the rescue!

3 Likes

“Accident”

3 Likes