Strumpet PART 5 (Libra)

“Now, my sweet fluffy, it is time to take away your legs.”

FLUFFY: “Nuuuuu! Nu take weggies daddeh! Fwuffy need weggies for pways an wuns.” The fluffy tried to run away from me, a feat made easy now that she was no longer a bloated balloon due to pregnancy. However, fluffies were not fast on their feet, nor were they very dexterous. This meant that catching the fluffy was quite easy in the closet. I picked her up, her attempts to escape annoying me; however, as a human, I was far stronger than her. I made it all the way down to my basemen; where I strapped the fluffy down onto a flat, wooden board.

I picked up both board and fluffy, placing them on a wooden contraption that would keep the fluffy up off the table. There were four sets of rope, two on either side of the contraption. It takes little time to tie the fluffy’s legs, despite her attempts at fighting me off. Fluffy’s legs tied, I smack the fluffy across the face. The fluffy wailed harder. Annoyed; I pick up a thin, leather “sorry stick” and hit her a few times. Poop and piss spray all over the table and contraption. Putting gloves on, I pick up some of the piss and shit and smear it into the fluffy’s face.

FLUFFY: “Hhuu-huuu. Wa daddeh mean tu fwuffy? Why daddeh hurt fwuffy?”

“You were misbehaving and refusing to do what I wanted. Because of your bad behavior, I had to punish you with a sorry stick. I am not being mean to you or hurting you. I am punishing you.”

FLUFFY: “Fwuffy am bad fwuffy?”

I nodded my head. “Yes, very bad.” The fluffy cried.

FLUFFY: “Fwuffy am sowwy, daddeh. Nu wan be bad fwuffy. Fwuffy be good fwuffy nao.”

“You’re sorry, truly?” The fluffy nods and sniffs; snot was trailing down her face like a snot river. “You promise to be good for me?”

FLUFFY: “Yes daddeh, fwuffy be gud nao. Nu mowe bad fwuffy for daddeh.”

“Good. Now, time to take your legs.”

FLUFFY: “Why take fwuffy’s weegies?”

“Because it will help you be a good mommy in the future.”

FLUFFY: freezes and looks up at me, pink eyes wide “Fwuffy be mammeh again?”

“Yes.”

FLUFFY: “But fwuffy am bad mammeh.”

“That is why I am taking away your legs. With them, you can be a good mammeh.”

FLUFFY: bounces as best she can while strapped down “Yay! Fwuffy be soon mammeh again! Tank you daddeh.” a tear falls from her eye

“Now this is going to hurt, but you have to suffer through it as you were very bad for me.”

FLUFFY: nods her head “Fwuffy be gud for daddeh. Take pain for being bad fwuffy.”

“Good girl.” I grinned, delight and anticipation filling me.

I head over to the left wall where all my tools were hanging. I unknowingly placed a finger against my lips as I studied all my new toys. Behind me, the fluffy was quiet. Time passes.

Eventually I settle on a small hand saw with a solid, wooden handle. Pulling it off the wall, I examine the saw. The blade was flexible but sharp. It had been designed by Hasbio themselves for de-legging fluffies. I return to my fluffy and show her the saw. She visibly flinched and “hu-hued”, but she did not ask me to not hurt her. She did not cry. What a brave, good fluffy.

“Ready?”

FLUFFY: “Yus daddeh.”

The fluffy closed her eyes. I moved to one side of the table, picking up a bottle of antiseptic and gauze. Dampening the gauze with the antiseptic, I set about wiping down the fluffy’s legs. Once completed, I brought the saw down on the first of the fluffy’s four legs. The cool metal presses into the fluffy’s skin, she squeaks. I chuckle quietly. I press harder, blood seeps forward.

FLUFFY:“SSSCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!”

I do not stop. I slowly slid the saw through the fluffy’s flesh. Blood oozed. The fluffy cried.

FLUFFY: “Hu-hu, cowd metew hurt daddeh. Fwuffy no wike, but fwuffy be bwave fwuffy for daddeh. Hu-hu”

The saw hit bone. I stopped sawing and pulled the saw free for the fluffy’s flesh. Without a word, I moved to another leg and began sawing through that leg as well. The fluffy was unconscious by the time I hit bone. I set aside the saw and pick up the antiseptic and poured it over the open wounds.

I clean the saw and the table until everything was shiny and once again clean. The fluffy was still unconscious so I decide to fill a bucket with cold water and toss over the fluffy’s head.

FLUFFY:*“SSCCCREEEEEE!”

“Enough sleep! We need to get these legs off of you!”

FLUFFY:sniffs"Oh-tay daddeh." another sniff “Fwuffy am sowwy fwuffy fall asweep. Fwuffy am bad fwuffy.”

“I expect you to stay awake during the remaining process of removing your legs. If you fall asleep again, I will have to give you another punishment. One that you will not like at all and will hurt you very much.”

FLUFFY:sniffs"Oh-tay daddy, fluffy understand."

Grinning, I picked up the saw and set back to saw off the first leg. The soft bone splits like melted butter being cut sliced through with a hot knife. The fluffy cries and whimpers but doesn’t beg or plead with me. Bone parted; the saw connects with new flesh. I slow my sawing, wanting the fluffy to feel everything.

The saw meets air, the first of the fluff’s legs is gone. “Yes!” I quickly move on to the next leg, sawing through bone. Slowing my pace through the last bit of flesh. Despite the pain, the fluffy stays conscious. I say nothing as I set down my saw and pick up the antiseptic. I clean both wounds before stitching 'em up. “You have been a good fluffy so far, however; you still have two more legs that need removing.”

I clean and sanitize the saw before returning it to its place on the wall. I pick up another saw, this one has a more jagged edge. It will not cut as cleanly, its purpose meant more for pain than a nice slice through fluffy flesh and bone. I quickly set about sanitizing the areas I will be cutting through. I say nothing as I begin to slice through the next leg."

FLUFFY: “SSSSSSCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

The fluffy does its best to move away from the pain, the binding holds her completely still however. I angle my hand, sending the saw slicing through the leg at an angel. The result of this will leave the fluffy with an oddly cut off limb - a stump - instead of an entirely missing leg. The fluffy has lost consciousness by the time the leg has been completely removed. I move quickly through the removal of the fourth leg, making sure to cut at an angel again. I clean the wounds and stich them up before cleaning up my tools and releasing the fluffy from her restraints. I set her into a cold, stainless steel tub before splashing the fluffy with cold water. She jolts awake.

FLUFFY: “Daddeh?!”

“You fell asleep again. So now daddy has to punish you.”

I’m quiet as I pick up the whip. I give a few practice flicks before I bring it down on the fluffy. The fluffy screams as its flesh parts beneath the whip, blood oozing. I do not give the fluffy time to recover, bring the whip down on to its flesh again and again. By the time I claim the punishment over; the fluffy is soaked in blood, piss, shit and snot. I dump warm water over her, rinsing away the mess before picking it up and dumping it into my kitchen sink for another bath. The fluffy coos at the warm water then screams as the soap and antiseptic hits her wounds. My work is quick however; and soon the fluffy is dry, warm and comfortably laying in her new specialized bed for pillow fluffs.

10 Likes