Stuck in the snow. (by: artist-kun)

13105 - artist_artist-kun blizzard implied_death lost_foal questionable sadbox tragic winter

69 Likes

Is that a foal or a full grown one?

3 Likes

foal

4 Likes

Lol i can imagine a fluffy just pooping out a foal and just casually continuing walking!

9 Likes

i was thinking about throwing a fluffy family into a really tall snow (for a fluffy) and watch the mummah trying to dig tunnels in search of her crying foals

7 Likes

I recall a comic where someone buried the foals in snow and the mare couldn’t figure out that she needed to dig them out so she just kept crying listening to them as they died.

7 Likes

Or imagine, throwing just the mare, and some small white speakers, that are on loop in “crying foal”, and watching the mare try finding the babies, with no result. Just watching her slowly die of cold, trying to find her foals…

8 Likes

that, but also throw the poopie one close to her. she will find him first and will have hope that the bestest one is still out there

7 Likes

You don’t even need to bury the foals, just bury a few speakers in the snow around the property and have them playing foal noises on loop.

4 Likes

Come on, quick, throw water on it

4 Likes

It fell off mummah’s back. Mummah will realize later when it’s too late.

8 Likes

hello-darkness-my-57x1ve

3 Likes

Good stuff! But this is not my idea for how to flash-freeze fluffy meat.

5 Likes

i don’t know, I think the traditional snow refrigerator works too

2 Likes

Isnt it in Russia have the biggest natural freezer in the world? :+1:

Imagine throw some fluffies to be frozen in there.

3 Likes

Right you dip it in liquid nitrogen it’s much faster

2 Likes

Soon enough something will come along to eat both of those dumbasses.