Stuck - LostDauphin

:slight_smile:

118 Likes

Can’t be long before septic shock and septicemia set in.

16 Likes

For a moment I thought she had fallen or got dropped onto her stomache and her belly had bursted. xD

That blue Baby is just too thick. Woulda probably been a bestest too (assuming she didn’t choose the one matching her colors).

7 Likes

it mostly come out buy the back legs :stuck_out_tongue: (when it’s supposed to come buy the head)

12 Likes

god damn i love babbehs being stuck. Like “you asked for them, now suffer the consequences”.

10 Likes

This feels like a Crimson line: ‘Gibs new meaning to doubwe penetwation.’ ~proceeds to enf the mother with the foal by enfing the foal~

14 Likes

I think we may have a fluffsplosion coming. Everyone take cover!

2 Likes

You fool make it fatter

2 Likes

Wonder what she’d do if someone came by and pulled the foal out, would the rest of the foals simply flood out with the torrent of blood? Or would another little fat ass get stuck?

5 Likes

Poor thing, is she a feral? Its sad having one of the foals being that big :frowning: unless it was a trait?

While if it was a domestic one, the owner should be there in this kinda situation :frowning:

4 Likes

Suffer like G did.

1 Like

An unlucky stray, she had the bad luck that one of her foals was too big, with human help, she could have been saved.

4 Likes

Poor gal,the harsh life of a feral added without a mate to help her :cry:

2 Likes

Probably a livestock fluffy bred for ‘MASS’ that escaped.

Sweet, crispy fluffy bacon. Delicious salty fluffy spam. ~homer simpson drool~

3 Likes

~Property owner dressed for doing dirty work/errands notices feral struggling in nest~

“Dont worry little one, help is on the way~” They say running over and leap turning their body sideways and prepping an elbow drop.

2 Likes

I remember watching a vet show, and apparently it’s best to wait until sows give birth before fattening them up, because overweight sows have trouble giving birth. :cold_sweat:
I know that pregnant fluffies tend to be portrayed as getting very big, but this mare might be too fat. :flushed:

Ha, fatty little fucker is already a problem.

This is why fat babbehs are the best

3 Likes

"Help is on the way dear!!! Help is on the way!!!

1 Like

The hell is wrong with you?!!!

That’s damn hilarious!!!

1 Like