Stuck on a Fence by:Foxhoarder

118 Likes

Ah yes

Fence tag

18 Likes

I figured I’d start making more specific tags like the old booru had. It really helps once the site starts having hundreds of pics and you want to find a specific one.

22 Likes

Yeah, for some reason it’s really funny to me tho. Just F E N C E

13 Likes

We all can feel his pain. Let’s hope the others are strong enough to get him down.

8 Likes

They’ll push him sideways and it’ll rip off

8 Likes

stuck on a fence
hewp fwuffy! fwuffy am stuck!
wha- what am yu doing, step-fwuff?
wait, nuuuu!

27 Likes

Good lord it’s because of those tags that I found so much testicle abuse that made me cringe but laugh till I cried. I remember there was one where a guy tied a string to a foals “wumps” and the other side of the string was attracted to his car.

6 Likes

One of my favorites. I always imagined a big birdy-munstah landing next to him, causing the others to go scree-ing off while he’s slowly pecked to death, pleading and crying.

5 Likes

It comes up from behind and pecks the nuts

7 Likes

This pains me

10 Likes

I genuinely lol’d when I saw this.

2 Likes

10 Likes

This reminds me of that unlucky squirrel guy that got stuck in a birdfeeder o_o
Thankfully I’m a girl so this picture does nothing to me

7 Likes

How do you even get into that position?!?

3 Likes

I’m guessing they tried to pass through the hole. The other two are probably females, so they had nothing to get stuck with

8 Likes

I like this, simple and funny.

6 Likes

Now all you need is a rubber band for 1 of two things…

Take a page from Gr1m1 and attack the old blueberries until they bleed or, tie them around his testicles to the point of cutting off circulation and let him stay there until they fall off.

5 Likes

Now that I look at it again… It looks like a fence at a daycare… He probably got caught trying to get to the mares side for enfies that his owner told him he wasn’t allowed to have…

In which case… Lil’ bigger deserves this…

3 Likes

I think it’s a herd’s attempt of getting into a city park. It’s interesting how context can change perspective

5 Likes