Stud Escape 1 (Pastry_Knight)

A stud escaped from the stables and found themselves in the pillow recovery room and made a bit of a mess having some fun.

But where else has he been?

108 Likes
9 Likes

Make him join the others in that row.

16 Likes

I know where he’s going…

3 Likes

This is a very confusing business operation but also very intriguing

5 Likes

Welcome to Fluffy Fun Zone, for everything needed to have fun with fluffies.

4 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

Ot have his nono stick and lumps rot off cuz of the poop… or even more ironic no mare wants enfs from him cuz it smells like poop. Sometimes the best abuse is one whete tou dont need to lay a finger on them… they doom themselves

9 Likes

Well … i’ll go get the leggie remover … he’s still got breeding job to do

2 Likes

Probably came through the chirpy incubator room better go make sure he didn’t knock the chirpy cases over they won’t survive on the cold floor

2 Likes

He needs to end up in the nitroneut room and get a full blast right to the nu-nus.

1 Like

The fact that “pillow recovery” means having to look at diarrhea being blasted onto a glass panel all day is hilarious.

5 Likes

So, what are the others doing there? The shitting fluffiest that have legs? Why are they there?

1 Like

The Pillow Recovery Room looks out over The Fluffy Fun Zone Daycare Playzone to fuck with them help them recover after their pillowing, a service also offered at The Fluffy Fun Zone Veterinary Centre.
The freshly pillowed fluffies can look through a one way mirror, which just so happens to be on the other side of the litterbox, at all of the other fluffies happily running around and playing, we find that it really helps the guys and gals after their little operation.

9 Likes

I guess it would also help them get used to being a litterpal later on.

2 Likes

Um … yeah he did