Stuff, Boil, Serve (Artist:Carpdime) (Fluffybooru id: 31941)

The Foal appears to be screaming however.

2 Likes

It could just have its mouth open. If I showed a picture of a dead hen from the market with its mouth open, is it “screaming”? There’s also no sound effect to indicate its screaming.

2 Likes

Fair point.

1 Like

I beg to differ: the “mother” (I guess it’s the foal’s mother) looks visibly uncomfortable with the funnel in her mouth, and seems to be freshly shaven (note the yellow fluff around her). If she was already dead, wouldn’t she come pre-shaven?

Also, what’s the point in killing fluffies before cooking? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Have you seen a raw chicken heaf before? The chicken head dont look comfortavle either

I had stated it before many times, but I’m against the excessive abuseboner. And if I were to cook something, Id rather be merciful to it before consuming it.

1 Like

Look, I don’t want to argue with you. If the thought of these fluffies being cooked alive makes you uncomfortable, then they’re dead. That’s your headcanon.

I was trying to “read” this pic and what I saw in the leftmost scene were two shaved fluffies, the smaller one getting stuffed into the big one’s mouth with a funnel. The most cruel thing I can think of in this scenario is a) they’re mother and foal and b) they’re both alive during the cooking. I interpret the foal being scared of being stuffed into the mother’s mouth, screaming and flailing its hooves, while the mother makes the face I make when the dentist puts his instruments in my gaping mouth, eyes being half-shut from below by my cramping cheek muscles, barely able to hold my tears.
I just wanted to assure Thk that I also interpret this pic the way they do, and be a bit sadistic. Everything good?

2 Likes

It should be no surprise that I found this image inspirational. (This is not to say that it would be in any of my recipe books - boiled whole adult fluffies need to be gutted first, which makes stuffing them this way problematic. But it did fire my imagination!)

Thanks for reposting it!

3 Likes

Fluffy stuffed fluffy…

A Turd-fluff’in?

3 Likes

Roast Fluffy with Foal Sausage Stuffing - In my timeline this is a holiday treat, and one of the oldest fluffy dishes around.

3 Likes

Chuckle Just making a Turducken joke.

Will certainly read though.

2 Likes

You seem to be making a lot of excuses for Carp.

The foal, the adult, or both, are alive. It’s not about how “real dead animals” look. It’s about what you are trying to portray in an a single image without the benefit of motion or sound. By your logic, I could argue that the prep is steaming and not boiling just because the fluffy isn’t shown submerged but instead damp and steaming or that the image is actually just 2 live posed fluffies (one with a funnel and foal-shaped gummy in its mouth and one in a sauna) and a plate of thick sliced ham, with no abuse at all, because no one fluffy could “exist in 3 places at once so obviously it’s 3 different objects”.

There’s no reason to draw them like that if you wanted them to appear dead. They are purposely drawn as ambiguous at best. Just admit this is abuse and not neutral.

4 Likes

Oh, I thought Carpdime was a gal. Yes, I forgot how much abuse and neutralbox has Carpdime produced.

1 Like

When the vegetable side dish looks more appetizing than the main meal!

Look back at this picture I can immediately taste that waterlogged, bland feeling in my mouth.

1 Like

Wait a minute, are you saying this fluffy dish wouldn’t be tasty? 0_0

As much as I’m not into fluffies-as-food I thought this dish would taste like boiled pork

2 Likes

Send like fine British cooking to me.

← half British, just kidding

1 Like

That’s why you dont kill more then you need plus chances are the fluffys will escape whatever containment either by themselves or a peta or animal lover group will break them out yea they pretty stupid but they make up for it with their breeding habits

That’s why you dont kill more then you need

And thats hard to know. Nobody expected COVID, which is how we had the wastage. One of the causes of The Great Depression was overproduction, which itself was not expected at the time

plus chances are the fluffys will escape whatever containment

I know that its a common plot trope but I feel people take it too far as canon. If fluffies escaped “that” easily, it wouldn’t make farming them that easy.

they pretty stupid but they make up for it with their breeding habits

Breeding habits does not make up for that, especially if you make fluffies too easy to catch, or too weak/ineffective. There’s a reason why the passenger pigeon and the dodo, which were once populous, were hunted into extinction. Just because something seems populous or overbreeds doesn’t mean they can survive that easily. And with the amount of incongruous lore people add to their depiction as an invasive species (only having two teats, killing their runts/unwanted babies, ostracizing unwanted colours and alicorns) and you have a species that, in all honesty, can’t really survive the wild.

Its why I tend to view abusers who treat fluffies as an “invasive species” and yet preserve their more negative elements (poopie hatred, killing runts, etc etc) as “having their own cake and eating it too”.

Lmao I’m just speaking from what my views are and what I know as a hunter and what I know from gathering from nature and these are just my opinions from those mind sets plus these creatures dont exist so conventional logic doesn’t really apply to them

I get that conventional logic doesn’t apply, but I feel that people are a bit too gratuitous when it comes to fluffies. Its also why I prefer to approach fluffies with a bit more consistent worldbuilding, especially for some of the more “serious” stories/art. To put into perspective, I get that “fluffy pony drowns” is a joke, but when I look at a waggytail, squeakyfriend or Carpdime picture that has fluffies enjoying water, I’m not going to say “but that fluffy will drown”. Because ( a) that canon may not apply to that picture or (b) it kind of detracts from what the artist is trying to do in said picture.

I get that but in that sense I’m just role play as a abuser kind of sence toward whatever story I want to comment on yes I get the story would be what ever the story writer is saying about it happy, sad, or whatever as a abuser I’m just adding my portion of my version of the story as a alternative section not as the writer cannon