Stupid baby (Crazy_Kitzo)

This is my first ‘choose your ending’ post! What fate will you give this little guy?

18 Likes

Steal his pacifier, chuck it in the street, see what happens

9 Likes

Stupid babies need the most attention!

3 Likes

Well, I feed the cute critter some warm milk, that’s been on the radiator for a week. When it eventually comes out (either end doesn’t really matter) I scream at it for making a mess on the carpet and pillow it, I leave it in my fluffy’s litterbox, with their binky always just out of reach from his mouth.

2 Likes

Feed it, nurture it, teach it to be a fine upstanding member of the community.

3 Likes

Immediately punted into the street before being ran over by Truck-kun

3 Likes

… give em a chance.to live and take em home

2 Likes

I say he gets a happy ending, someone should adopt the little guy.

2 Likes

The foal looked up at the man who had opened the door, suckling on his pacifier like the fucking baby he was, in his infantile mind the foal instinctively knew that he was adorable and humans loved adorable things, this man would surely be his new daddy.

Unfortunately, the foal had knocked on the door of Dr Josef Mongola, who would subject the foal to slow, awful death as the doctor used his surgical skills to flay the foal alive, painstakingly slicing off his flesh little by little, day by day, all the while keeping the foal’s comforting pacifier just out of reach.

In another universe, the pacified foal looked up at a different man, his eyes wide and wondering if this was to be his new daddy.

However in this universe, the foal had knocked on the door of Jonathan Mongola, who - lacking his brother’s patience for extreme sadism - promptly shot the little fucker right between the eyes

3 Likes

I say we take the baby, and start using some of the most horrendous insults that have ever been spoken and constantly scream at the baby and threaten it. Never actually hurting see how much you could fuck up his mind

2 Likes