Style update by LongFluffering

Hey guys, long time no post. I apologize for not posting/answering messages for so long. I’ve had some really unfortunate stuff happen in my personal life. My estranged father has stage 4 cancer and it’s just been rough. A lot of complicated emotions, and I’m already not a super stable person. BUT fluffies are a good escape, so I’ve still been drawing. Sometimes posting gets overwhelming.

But yeah! Anyway sorry :stuck_out_tongue: hope ya’ll like this new style I wanna try, I feel like they were getting a little too potato-ey before.

88 Likes

I’m always a fan of realistic proportions, potatoes are fine if they at least look like their legs can carry them.

7 Likes

IittIe internaI sorry hoofies. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Any changes on chirpies or they the same?

2 Likes

Real life comes first!

4 Likes

Keep your sanity, do what you got to do. We can all wait

2 Likes

old or new, both are beutiful! ;w; <3

4 Likes

Pretty similar! I went back to an older look, I have something with chirpies to post soon!

3 Likes

I swear the mummah song would make me practice my punting in about three seconds. Or less.

Your new style isn’t radically different or anything but there’s just enough that’s evolved it’s “new” and I like it!

5 Likes

Hang in there!! Support your family as much as you can and take time for yourself. Every upload from you is a gift, has to be my favourite!!

This style is absolutely gorgeous, love the proportions and stranded dams on their bellies. I can’t wait to see them both be loved on AND suffer. :black_heart:

2 Likes

I like the curling tail detail.
And Im’ sorry to hear all of that
Also that mare is bloody massive!!

1 Like

I can wait however long I need to for really good art :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Take as much time as you need to be with your family!

1 Like

Cute chubby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i hope you’re feeling better friend.