Subspecies that i want to be canon By Z05

Hi everyone happy March 32, i have some ideas to imrpove fuffies, these new fluffies are harder, better, fastest and stronger, so go on

1. New novafluffies

New novafluffies are a better version of novafluffies, they live 100 years and can talk normally, also can dance, sing, and solve math problems, they are cheap 10.000$, buy one please

2. Spherical fluffies

ITS SPHERICAL!!!

3. Foal in a bucket

imagen_2024-04-01_121057619

Its a foal, in a bucket, enjoy it

4. Forever Anthro chirpy

An anthrofluffy but more idiot, they only live 69 days

5.This shit

she sees you when you’re sleeping

6. One and half fluffy

Pay one, take half

ok thatas all of them, please make this canon iam begging you. my headcanon is based, please

:clown_face:and happy aprils fools community, I hope you enjoyed it :clown_face:

14 Likes

The spherical one looks like a normal fluffy. The anthro is genuinely frightening.

8 Likes

Spherical one is totally a real subspecies already. The anthro forever foal … good god no please.

9 Likes

<3

2 Likes

An anthro requires a human and a fluffy getting it on…

Dear god, I can already see the horrifying stories and pictures…

4 Likes

Omg!!! “This Shit” is so cute!!!

3 Likes

Im getting the holy water infused napalm…

5 Likes

Why don’t we have more subspecies? These are so good and original! My OC (which is copyright of ME) is like a nova novafluffy but he (aroace) is an alicorn and he was made in a lab using DNA from Teddy Ruxpin and he has healing powers

2 Likes

What in God’s green fuck did your computer smoke to produce these images?!? Now I need to go wash my eyes, my brain, and probably my search history.

3 Likes

“Have you perhaps tried a new release here at hasbio, its our trademark foal in a bucket! no mess no hassle just a little dude in a bucket once the bucket is full just empty the bucket and the infected fluff, easy as one two three :blush:”

“so… can i not just find a foal on the street and put him in a bu…”

“NO NO NO NO NO NO! :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: IT HAS TO BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE BUCKET CONSUMER! ARE YOU TRYING TO INFRINGE ON OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TALK LIKE THAT WILL GET YOU A HEFTY FINE AND 3 WEEKS IN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR!”

1 Like
2 Likes

The Beeb really hit on something with those videos. Oh, and nighttime-daytime.

ALAN! ALAN! ALAN! ALAN! ALAN! ALAN! ALAN! ALAN!

oh wait, that’s Steve…

STEVE! STEVE! STEVE! STEVE! STEVE! STEVE! STEVE!

You are a fox of culture and breeding.

Let’s not forget the classic spaghetti harvest.

2 Likes

Damn it. Now I have to watch that again.

1 Like

It’s loose! You see those bricks under its feet? Number 5 is freely roaming the streets!

1 Like