Subverted Expectations, part 18 (jimmy hopkins)

Authors note: Third times the charm. first draft got lost to whooky sack post, second one was lost for unknown reasons. (The Special Huggie Toys and No-foal treats are in reference to @nobodyatall and Peter (named Pierre there) is a character from his series. He won’t be a major character here, possibly recurring, I just needed him so I could resolve a plot hole. I highly suggest you read his stories, as they are very good.)

Nothing much has happened since Magnum and Fireball had their big race. They’ve been talking about having another one, and you’ve been working out a new track for them to race on. Nothing too intense, of course. They’re still fluffies.

You also decided to cancel the neutering/fixing appointments. That might sound like a bad idea at first, but you found something while you were out buying food and litter: “Special huggie toys”. They’re, essentially, fluffy sex dolls. They’re made out of ethically sourced materials, and look pretty goddamn lifelike. Look, long story short, your fluffies don’t have to complain about wanting a special friend or huggies (you’re pretty sure you saw Lucas humping your shoe the other day). They even make ones for females, and you figure it wouldn’t be too hard to make a rig for Magnum. You aren’t going to dwell on the topic anymore.

In addition to all that, they make treats for mares that prevent pregnancy for a day, appropriately called “No Foal Treats.” You figure it wouldn’t hurt to have them just in case. Hell, if any of them ever ask about babies, maybe you can get them a foal. Or maybe Nebula could have a family of her own?

You went back home, thanking Max for watching your fluffies, and asking him if he’d like to come to the Fluff Emporium with you.

“Sure, might as well. Maybe we can find something for Fireball there”

“Oh, we will. In fact, you might want to bring him with us.”

You, Max, and all your fluffies walked down to the store. You two must have looked like quite a sight, practically covered in fluffies. One old lady stopped and smiled. “Oooh aren’t you two a cute couple!”

Max started stuttering a little trying to explain. “No, no I’m, I’m straight ma’am. I-I mean there’s nothing wrong with being gay, and Jack does look ladylike enough to where I could make an exception, I-I mean-”

“He’s not exactly my type, ma’am.”

The old lady laughed. “Oh I know, I’m just teasing you two. I might be old, but my gaydar works better than any machine in the world!”

She reaches into a large purse, pulling out a bag of spaghetti flavored fluffy treats. “Here, for your little ones. I have two at home, sweetest little boys, but they sure do have a lot of energy. My grandkids love to play with them, and so does the dog! Boy, when I first got them, I swear the dog was more afraid of them than they were of him!”

The old woman gives a treat to each of your fluffies. “Tank yu nice wady!” Johnny says.

“Magum wub yummy nummies! Tank yu!”

“Tank you ma’am fo tweat!” says Nebula

“T-Tank yu…” Lucas says, clearly still a little shy.

“Fiwebaww wub tweats! Tank yu!”

“Have a wonderful day!” With that, the old lady walks down the street, humming a tune to herself.

“Only in Philly will something like that happen.” Max says.

After a short walk, you all finally make it to the Fluff Emporium.

“Alright man, did you have anything in mind when you wanted to come here?”

You smile a little. “Oh yeah. come on you guys, we have sex dolls to make.”

“I-I’m sorry, did I hear you correctly? I haven’t had the chance to smoke yet today, did you say sex dolls?”

“It’s a long story man. Unless you want a hundred foals running around our apartments, I think it would be best if we did this. Yes, it’s gonna be uncomfortable. Yes, it’s gonna take a while. And yes, we will very likely never be the same after this. But it’s either this or ‘n-e-u-t-e-r-ing’, and I know you don’t wanna do that.”

Max sighed. “Goddammit, man. If I had known I’d have to buy a sex doll for Fireball, I would have stuck to my Tamagotchi.” He looks over at Fireball, who is currently parked next to the foals with Magnum. “Then again, a Tamagotchi isn’t as good of a friend as he is. I guess the least I can do is make a sex doll for him. But how is he gonna be able to use it?”

You give him a cheeky grin. “Do you remember who you’re talking to? Need I remind you of the fly ladder?”

The two of you decided to start with Fireball. There was a high tech panel where you guys designed the toy, kind of like those kiosks at McNaldos where you make your burgers, only less janky. Max was helping Fireball pick out features, while an odd man observes. Relatively tall, completely bald, a bit like Patrick Stewart, wearing an incredible silver suit.

“I trust that everything is going well?” The man says, in a slightly french accent. Even sounds kind of like Patrick Stewart!

“Uh, Y-yeah. Yeah everything’s working well. Say, you look familiar… Dr. Peter Harvester? CEO of Harvest Inc? I have a few of your products at home.”

The strange man bows. “The very same! And you must be Jack, the young man who invented the fluffy cars? I must say, the craftsmanship is impeccable!”

You rub your neck, a little embarrassed. “T-thank you sir, I worked very hard on them. I’m working on an electric version as well.”

Peter claps his hands together. “Excellent! That brings me to my next point. I saw you and your friend on the news the other day, and I wanted to know if you would like to work for Harvest Inc, developing new products! Of course you would be given every comfort needed, and we can discuss payment later.”

This is definitely an interesting development. While your workshop at home is nice, it would definitely be nicer to have access to more tools and whatnot. But you don’t want to be away from your little friends too much. “Would I have to move?”

“Not at all! In fact, you would be able to work from home! We would just have to set up your workspace for you, though you would definitely be able to design the room itself. I know how irritating it can be having someone rearrange your workspace.”

This could be huge! Like real big! “Would you be okay with talking about it over a meal?” He says, seeing the joy on your face.

“Oh, of course! Would it be okay to do that after this? I know an amazing restaurant just down the street.”

Peter smiles. “That sounds wonderful. By the way, I found the store that sold your fluffies, and I found out that the man that bought them was very strange indeed. He bought them, walked to the hardware store nearby, and proceeded to, ahem, modify them in the backroom. A truly insane fellow.”

“Jesus. Well, thank you for letting me know. Glad to know your stores don’t encourage that sort of treatment.”

You both stop, hearing someone furiously tapping at the machine. You both turn to see Max struggling with the touch screen. “Goddamn this stupid fucking thing, whoever made this is a goddamn moron.”

Peter chuckles and puts a hand on Max’s shoulder. “Thank you for expressing your concern, we will be working on it right away.”

13 Likes

That is exactly who I had in mind to play Pierre in a hypothetical movie.

3 Likes

its who i always imagined him as lol, french patrick stewart

3 Likes

For Victor, I was thinking maybe Sean Bean.

Because he plays a lot of characters who die, so maybe he’d like to play a character who can’t die.

3 Likes

either that or steve blum voice, cause i kind of imagine victor sounding like spike spiegel

1 Like

If it’s an animated movie, David Hayter would work too.

1 Like

i feel like kurt russell, circa 1982 would play a good victor as well.

1 Like

if possible I’d like excruciatingly detailed tales of the fluffies using the enfie toys especially Nebula.

For science and lore, of course. :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

i honestly don’t know if ill be able to do that. writing sex stuff makes me slightly uncomfortable as it is, but that seems a little worse

nah I’m just joshing with you bro.

Never write stuff you’re uncomfortable writing, everybody’s happiness ain’t worth yours, and also you’ll always regret making it and hate it and you’ll always feel like you want to delete it.

Write whatever you feel like dude, you’re very talented. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t expect this series to end on fluffy sex toys, but here we are.

What a ride.

My expectations were aaahahahaha

1 Like

Its not quite over im just taking another break and gonna try and write some fireball stuff. (Ive got a side story detailing his perspective, its got 3 parts so far. Tales from fireball)

1 Like

Neat

1 Like

And perhaps continuation of the abuser story, since i didnt confirm whether he died or not (no its not gonna be a twist where hes in hell)

1 Like