Subverted Expectations: Tales from Fireball, Part 3 (by jimmyhopkins)

(This entire thing was inspired by Spinel’s story by Wolfram Sparks, go check that out and then tell me that this is good please god i need compliments oh god)

TIME: 9:30

You sigh, nothing to do but stare at the beige wall, look at the toys you used to have so much fun playing with, and looking at the food in front of you. A few minutes pass, and you hear the door open. Daddy walks in.

“D-daddeh am backsies fwom wowk?” You say, reaching out at him with your stumps.

“No, I just realized that I should probably throw the carpet out now before it stains the floor.”

He moves you to the side, picks up the fluffy floor, sprays some stuff that smells pretty, and leaves with the fluffy floor. “See you in like, 8 hours little buddy.”

He moves you back to your spot on the blankie, and you sigh. Back to being alone. “Huu…” at least the room smells pretty now. You let out a little bit of poopies a little bit after daddy left. There’s now a small, smelly pile of poopies sitting directly behind you. “Huu huu huu…”

TIME: 9:50

You look down at your stumpies. You wiggle them a little. They’re so scary and ugly compared to your old leggies. “Huu huu huu, n-nu wike scawy stumpies…” Maybe if you wiggle them around, it can feel like you’re dancing? You wiggle them around, and it’s a little fun. Not as fun as dancies with actual leggies, but still a little fun. “Huu…”

TIME: 10:00

You hear a rumble in your tummy. “Fiwebaww hungwy…” You look forward at the kibble. You don’t really like kibble, but it’s better than nothing. Maybe later daddy will give you sketties? Your belly rumbles again. You shuffle over with your stumpies. The kibble is only a foot away, but it takes a lot of effort to get there when you’re so hungry. It was so much easier to shuffle when you woke up to go to the litterbox.

Your stumpies touch the ground if you move your body in a weird way, but just barely. “Huu huu, pwease stumpies, hewp Fiwebaww get nummies fo wowstest tummy owwies!” Your stumpies hurt against the rough blankie, but you’re too hungry to care. After a little shuffling, and a lot of effort, you make it to the kibble! “Yay! Fiwebaww hab kibbwe!”

You take a bite of it. Crunch, snap, crunch. “Huu, nu taste pwetty…”

TIME: 11:10

You fall asleep. You have a sleepie time picture about being back with mummah. You and her run and play through a big field of grassies and pretty flowers. You wake up, your fluff near your eyes is wet with tears. “Huuu…”

TIME: 11:45

You wake up, try to walk over to your litterbox, and then remember. “Huu huu huu, Fiwebaww fo’get, nu weggies.” You let out a bunch of poopies.

TIME: 13:00

The room smells really not pretty. Even litterboxes smell better than this! “Pwease daddeh, come back soonsies! Bwankie feew weawwy yucky. Huu huu…”

TIME: 15:00

You’re bored, so you try doing your little stumpie dance again. “Maybe if daddeh wub stumpie dancie, daddeh gib fwuffy weggies!”

You wiggle with all your might, your stumpies going faster than the fastest thing you can think of! It was actually good fun for a while, until…

“SCREEE!! W-why stumpie gif Fiwebaww owwies? Huu huu…” You scraped your stumpie against the rough blankie, opening the still fresh wound and causing booboo juice to come out. “Huu huu… Booboo juice an’ poopies nu smeww pwetty…”

TIME: 16:00

The room smells like booboo juice and bad poopies. The only thing you have for entertainment is looking longingly at your toys and thinking of how much fun it would be to be able to stack blockies. You close your eyes, and think about hugging your mummah. You think about how you’ll never hug anything again.

“HUU HUU HUU! NU WAN BE PIWWOW! WAN WEGGIES! WAN WUN AN PWAY! WAN GIF HUGGIES! HUU HUU HUU! NU WAN SMEWW NOT PWETTY BAD POOPIES! WAN MAKE GOOD POOPIES AGAIN! WAN SMEWW PWETTY! WAN HUGGIES! HUU HUU HUU! HEWP! HEWP FIWEBAWW! HEWP!”

TIME 17:00

You hear the door open, and see daddy step into the saferoom. “Phew! It stinks in here!”

“D-daddeh…” you mumble, reaching up at him with his stumpies.

TIME: 17:30

Daddy cleans the saferoom, then takes you to get a bath. You tried telling him that water is bad for fluffies, but he washed you anyway. The water is cold, and he’s not gentle when he washes you. The soap stings your stumpies.

TIME: 19:00

You eat yucky kibble for dinner, then daddy takes you to watch Fluff TV.

“Little Craig and Vanessa love to run and play! Here they are playing tag!”

“Huu…” You start to tear up.

Daddy pokes at your stumpie with one of his fingers.

“Huu huu! Nu wike!”

The show cuts to Craig playing with blockies.

“Here, Craig has made a large tower of blockies with the help of his loving owner!”

“Huu huu… Miss bwockies…” The fluff around your face is really wet now.

The show cuts to Craig giving his mummah a great big hug.

“And here’s Craig giving his loving mother a great big hug! No matter how much he says he’s a big fluffy, he’ll always be his mummahs little baby!”

You think about how you’ll never be able to hug anyone else again, let alone hug your mummah. You miss her so badly, she would have never let this mean man do this to you.

“Huu huu huu, miss mummah! Wan gif huggies…”

Daddy pokes at your stumpies again, causing you to wiggle like mad and make scaredy peepees.

“HUU HUU! NU TOUCH FIWEBAWW STUMPIES!”

You wiggle as hard as you can to get away from your monster daddy, but you just can’t.

“Alright, TV time’s over. You fucked it up Fireball, so you’re going to the sorry box for the night.”

“NU! NU MEAN TU MAKE BAD PEEPEES! PWEASE NU SOWWY BOXIE!”

He picks you up, and places you down into a tiny box with a litterbox, bed, and food and water. There isn’t any room to move your stumpies. There isn’t even any room to move your head!

“P-pwease daddeh, fwuffy sowwy fo make bad peepees…” Why should you be sorry? He’s the one who took your leggies! He’s the one who kept poking your no leggie spots!

“You can apologize in the morning, Fireball. Goodnight.”

He closes the lid, and you’re plunged into darkness. When you were little, you used to imagine monsters lurking in the dark, but now all you can imagine in the darkness is that day, when you got your leggies cut off. All you can imagine is daddy, and his horrible smiling face, telling you that you’re gonna become a pillowfluff forever. If you try hard enough, you can imagine your mummah.

“Wan die…”

(This took a hell of a long time to make. I ended up deleting my reddit account because I couldn’t stand the dumb motherfuckers there who would not shut their goddamn traps.)

41 Likes

What the fuck is this thumbs up shit, where are hearts

10 Likes

Yeah, WHERE ARE THEY?
They better not be on that damn farm too!

8 Likes

what

5 Likes

They sent unity to the farm and now they sent the hearts!

8 Likes

bottom line, fuck reddit, and fuck the people who jerk off to fluffy torture it drives me to DRINK

8 Likes

You’re kinda hyper-focused on Reddit, did something happen?

4 Likes

What DIDN’T happen?

7 Likes

I’m interested now

6 Likes

yEA i’ve been debating deleting my reddit account due to how people are.

6 Likes

the arrogance and pride that people there exhibit is irritating, and the fact that they constantly shit on fake cartoon horses despite feeling so arrogant and prideful is fucking annoying

8 Likes

Yes, but you can’t let them hold you down like this. It’s unhealthy to be so focused on something that makes you angry.

6 Likes

There is always something heartbreaking about a pillowfluff that genuinely wants to be a good fluffy, but cant

6 Likes

Love your stories! You’re really good at conveying the emotions of each character!

5 Likes

No matter how angry you are with them, it won’t change a thing. Just pay them little mind, they are just not worth it. You are the only one suffering by caring.

5 Likes

As always, this is fantastic!

4 Likes

There’s not much expectation subverting due to already knowing what’s going to happen, but the abuse is fantastic! Abuse by boredom is underrated, and for a pillowfluff just waiting next to its own poopies that’s pretty much their entire existence. And of course, I’m looking forward to seeing daddy’s sanity slippage from Fireball’s perspective too. :wink:

5 Likes

This is depressing as fuck and I love it!!