Suggestions for Characters (pumpiikin)

Didn’t really know if I should post this as a community post or an image post :thinking:

WELP ANYWAY

Aside from a commission I’m slowly working on I want to do some things with my own fluffies but honestly don’t really have ideas as to what ( actually i do but i have no motivation to do them qvq ). Curious if anyone wants to see anything involving one of my fluffies or maybe kind of a Q+A kind of post to clear up story and background on someone? IDK

Here’s my beans

Sour-Puss
fu

CryBaby
Fluffy Coverasddasdasdad

Buffalo
buffalo

Sugar
all the bae2dssddsd

Bunny
bunnybabe

Papaya
Fluffy Coverasddasdasdad

Seven

Woena
hibabbiesssad

William

Lapin

Peeper

23 Likes

I always wanted to see more of Babbie and Sourpuss! As well as Eric, Buffalo and Sugar. Always wanted to see the interactions between Eric, Bethany and Babbie, and how that extends to their fluffies.

I’m a little inspired by @Carpdime’s own work on fluffies and their human owners, especially from a hugbox angle.

(also, more pinups of Babbie please)

6 Likes

I plan on doing a thing with everyone’s owners actually! I want to expand more on Peeper’s owner and how he knows Eric and reworking Papaya and her owner (specifically sense papaya started out as a terrible joke and i started loving her design) personally. Along with redesigning Bethany.

6 Likes

Back on the booru, I remember seeing a bit of art revolving around Woena having many miscarriages. I always wondered why she’d have them so often.

(Also this is the first time I’ve ever seen Lapin! I’d love to know more about him.)

6 Likes

Woena’s miscarriages, like a lot of quarks when it comes to my fluffies, actually started as an inside joke that just kind of stuck around. I’d definitely be open to elaborating more on that aspect of her though and make it less of a joke.

As for Lapin he is very new :eyes:
He is a huge WIP that spawned from my interest in cannibal fluffies and for shadysmarty’s Jessibel

6 Likes

Every time I’ve seen Buffalo my interest in him and Fluffalos has my mind a working. Would love to see more of him or Fluffalos in general.

4 Likes

It goes without saying, but I love the Fluffalo. About as much I love normal fluffies, but I really love how the fluffalo is a more bovine take on the fluffy with their own unique characteristics.

4 Likes

Where did peeper came from? She’s a product of a R34 infection on a fluffy? Also love Buffalo and seven I like the extra thick fluff of seven

5 Likes

Peeper was born from my participation in an anthro week on the old site. Just like Papaya and Woena, she stuck around after her initial joke beginnings.

t h i c c

6 Likes

Oh, she got my interest, yeah that’s weird but u know, quarantine is starting to kick in even when I’m used to be inside almost all day, you will use her for some other images?

1 Like

Still hoping to see William having his no-noes abused. :wink:

For another idea: How about Crybaby stuck in the middle of a sleeping fluffpile, too shy to raise her voice as she tries nervously but quietly ask if someone could move so she can go to the litterbox.

3 Likes

I wanna know all, but probably more art with William, because what the hell is he?! Sadist? Masochist? Cannibal? Gay? Bi? confusion but he’s also amazing

3 Likes

I really like Sour-Puss. A grumpy and serious fluffy is so interesting to see

2 Likes

Anything with Sugar because she’s cute af, maybe something with Seven where he’s used as a dust rag or a mop? Like how they sell those dust mop clothes for toddlers so they can dust while they crawl around? lol. And the “male pseudo herm” part for Lapin made me raise a brow. I’d def like to see more of that. But holy hell, honestly anything you do is top fucking notch chef’s kiss. <3 thanks for blessing this fandom with your art.

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure what to do with Sugar tbh
Aside from her being the mascot for Eric’s parent’s fluffy meat company and almost dying due to a fight between Buffalo the late Oden (rip)

As for Seven he’s an enigma, so something like that would honestly be hilarious XD

2 Likes

I wanna know more about lapin, they sound like fun.

2 Likes

Yessssss. Big ol’ Cutie dust mop. Lol <3

Is…is peepers all right thare?

I think Buffalo should be a Bit smarter because irl they are very smart animals but the fluffy s are stupid so pls make him a little smarter?