Summer beach fun (KerosineCannibal)

Excellent art, as always, and quite adorable… and while I understand that it’s fanart…. I can’t help but think there should be at least one floating face down in the water, heheh.

2 Likes

Oh? :eyes:

5 Likes

Our bestes boy Avocado :glee:

4 Likes

So much to look at! And of course the Professor is studying the Mossyfluff that is strangely outside it’s natural habitat!

6 Likes

Adorable happy summer fun :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Captures the joy of summer

5 Likes

So cool! Love it!

5 Likes

That is pretty cool

5 Likes

so cute

6 Likes

Hoooly shit that’s precious! I’m glad I decided to check in on a whim today, that’s such a delight!!

5 Likes

Such a lovely little piece to come back to after a week of work. @Oculusfluffy always honored that I would be even considered.

3 Likes

I really miss Petunia & Lily ;_; Not many series explored same-sex relationships within fluffies, which is why I felt it was really unique. I enjoyed the little series about them, as well as their adoptive babbeh that enjoys dancies!

Oh imma get back to them sometime soon! I plan on doing a pic of them meeting my new gay fluffy pair, Valentino and Lo-Lo,once I do a little arc with them, so don’t you worry! <3

1 Like

Not only is it a bloody fantastic picture
I see so many names and fluffies of artists i like and wonder what happend to them.

1 Like

Most of them are still around. The Christmas picture had even more artists who ahd disappeared from the fandom. In contrast, this image had more artists who are regular, came back not too long ago, or at least made an account on fluffycommunity. The immediate exceptions I can think of are Waggytail, Squeakyfriend, Fosterfluffy, Marcusmaximus and Bluefluff, but they’re all hugbox artists who I hope will return to the fluffy pony fandom some day.

I’m kinda hoping the likes of Skoon, Trash, Fluff Buff, Quickhorn, Shadysmarty, Smawtymustdie, Lamia, ryunnosuke ,Ringoffire, fwuffee and so many more will one day re appear

( Trash in my opinion has drawn some of the most disgusting clue fluffies I’ve ever seen)

But its stil great to see some of the others like babbeteef and pumpiikin
I’ll have alook at the Christmas pic too

@AMDk7 the fluffy beside Mutagen’s Greg in this picture is based off Fwuffee’s own fluffsona: Fwuffee & Mutagen (Artists: Fwuffee & Mutagen) (Fluffybooru id: 33756)

Oh I see
Learned something new, so much stuff to look at
Will there be a Halloween picture ?

Hopefully there might be one, though it might not be as big as this picture.

Summary

I also have a Christmas 2021 picture in mind!

well i look forward to both

and for some reason i cant comprehend im thinking about picking up a pencil and drawing some fluffies myself