Summer beach fun (KerosineCannibal)

114 Likes

Hope you all have been having a good summer so far. This picture is a sequel to the Christmas picture that I commissioned from Kerosine back in 2020, and features some characters from the booru which I didn’t have the chance to feature in the Christmas image. In addition, and in reflection of some of the people I have gotten to know in the past year on the new Fluffycommunity site, this Summer image features some hugbox, hugbox-ish and neutralbox characters from the newer artists in the fandom.

List of all the characters in the picture:

@Carpdime 's Avocado

@Muffin 's Tumbly

Waggytail’s Waggyfluff

@SqueakyFriend 's Doctor Crazystein

@babbehteef 's Julep

@Pumpiikin 's Sourpuss and Babbie

@AIDS 's Shmoo & Esmerelda (flying the Rainbow Dash kite)

@Pinkyfluffy 's Babysitter Fluffy

@mutagen 's Greg from Postfluff and Ginger (the latter based off Fwuffee’s own OC)

@FosterFluffy89 s Shark Week

@pillows 's The Rejects

@MuffMan 's children of Rosie & Blue

Marcusmaximus’s Four D&D fluffies, based off the story “A Gamer & his fluffies” by Oracle

@emotionalsupportfluffy 's Anarchist-fluffy

@Foxhoarder 's rather bizarre OC

Bluefluff’s Bluefluff (squeezing out sunscreen)

@littenstinymittens Bubblegum (with watermelon)

@MossyFluff 's Mossyfluff

@Chikahiro 's Jade (on the rocks, eating an ice cream) from July Babies

@CookieCrunch 's Honey & Elizabeth

@ProfessorOlive 's Mocha & the Professor herself

Two of @sheep-kinta 's own OCs

@Valentino 's Petunia & Lily

and, of course, Opal & Raven, both belonging to the lovely @KerosineCannibal herself!

There are a number of artists who I wasn’t able to research or feature in this pic yet, but I hope to pay tribute to them in some other way in future. This commission is dedicated to the fluffy pony fandom, and to the many creators that have inspired many people, myself included, over the past years.

To everyone on Fluffycommunity, Hope you all enjoy the last few weeks of summer, and here’s hoping the rest of 2021 goes well!

23 Likes

SQUEEEEEE! Nice to see Jade enjoying herself!

4 Likes

Wawa is bad fow fwuffies!

4 Likes

This is a cute little scene.

5 Likes

Oh my god,is that a Spike floatie?

6 Likes

TUMBLYYY!!! <3 Thank you!!

6 Likes

Awesome! I love tribute pics like this, and it feels fantastic to be included in it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Able

Oh my god,is that a Spike floatie?

I noticed it too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

How do I give a digital drawing huggies?!?
This is awesome; thanks for commissioning this, Oculus, and absolutely astounding work, KerosineCannibal!

6 Likes

Oh my goooood they’re so cute! Bubblegum is so cute!! II’m DYING OF CUTE!

5 Likes

The presence of Tumbly means @Muffin Physics are in effect so everything is safe and fun and wholesome.

5 Likes

Bubblegum is excited for him to break that watermelon, which he definitely will, because he is Tumbly and physics means nothing to him.

5 Likes

Poop. No Halfwit.
(Shrug)
Oh, well.

3 Likes

Given how vital @KerosineCannibal’s growth chart was to July Babies this is more than a treat. I don’t think I can exaggerate how important it was to the pacing of the story, when things happened, and the urgency to events.

Thank you for this, @kerosineCannibal and @Oculusfluffy !!!

4 Likes

Cute

5 Likes

That’s a lot of fluffies and cameos right there!
It’s awesome!!

6 Likes

You and me get a fluffy featured next time maybe.

3 Likes

:heart: SQUEEEEE!!!:heart:

3 Likes

Are those fluffies enfing on the surfboard?

3 Likes

im gonna cry this is such a sweet little image (;﹏:wink: grips this with 2000 newtons of force

6 Likes