The Rejects (OLD) (pillows)

1 2 3

5 9 13

196 Likes

I love this comic, makes me feel.

28 Likes

Im happy to see this again

@pillows I havent seen that last image before. Is it new?

14 Likes

I can’t remember if I uploaded it or not but I found it in my old fluffy folder. It was a way of explaining the stuffy toy.

14 Likes

I like how you didn’t just make a pillowed fluff completely suicidal and actually had some upbeat moments with them. Nice touch, not normally one for feel good stories like this, but I enjoyed it.

18 Likes

Welcome back. I hope you continue this series as it just plays on the heart strings like a experienced guitarist

5 Likes

It’s the pixel fluffs.

Loved these comics! :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ve seen before the explanation for the plushy toy.

This series as a whole is excellent. May I ask if Pelusa is also a “reject” and why? Pillows is, well, a pillow. Punkie is a smarty albeit with redeeming qualities and Petal is a deaf-mute fluffy, which partly defeats the attractiveness of fluffies as talking pets.

7 Likes

One of the really great stories in this fandom. Love some good neutralbox/slice of life fluffy stories.

6 Likes

This submission has been Featured by the FluffyCommunity staff

8 Likes

The meta explanation is that Pelusa was originally supposed to have her own comic series but I didn’t like where it was going.

In universe, there is a big reason. But instead of being physical with Petal and Pillows, it’s a more nebulous reason. Dont wanna spoil it lol

7 Likes

One reason more to look forward to your comics!

6 Likes

So cute !

4 Likes

Quite the variety of feelings in this one. That’s actually quite cool! Makes me realize how one dimensional a lot of fluffy content feels

5 Likes

Pelusa’s kind of a bitch.

5 Likes

I remember these!
:nerd_face:

4 Likes

Ah-hahaha! That washing machine scene is a classic

4 Likes

Glad to see this posted here. Welcome!

4 Likes

Lol sky daddy

3 Likes

You made me feel bad for a smarty? How? Seriously, this was awesome, I’m so happy right now and a little choked up haha.

5 Likes