What are some good long fluffy story’s.

Acting as a good boy, I like “woes of a fluffy owner”

3 Likes

Does anyone have a copy of the Biggest Litterbox?

3 Likes

Betcha RQ does.

2 Likes

Is it possible to find her?

2 Likes

Light up the RQ signal I guess. If RQ wants to find you, you will be found.

3 Likes

I’d hope so! Let me see-

The old Marauder stories by Deadweight were always favorites of mine.

A three part story called ‘The Monster’s Bargain’ who I can’t remember wrote, rather interesting variation on the old ‘herd tries to move into an abuser’s yard’ tale.

Tons of greentext stories, by the really old authors like Giant Neckbeard and Ginger Fig, those may be impossible since they’ve probably long ago moved on from the fluffy community, but hey its worth a shot right?

2 Likes

I have it

3 Likes

The problem is that, and while we have archived almost all the text files from the booru as of August 2020, downloading a text file from the booru does not preserve its tags, nor its title. I am indebted to @meganonymous and a few other people for their work on finding text files, but its not an easy task.

The biggest loss to my understanding is Abandoned Angel. It was deleted from the booru and only a portion of it, as well as one fanart, remains.

You have to specify whether you mean text, or comics. There are some comics that are pretty long.

If text, I really liked the work of Oracle. His pastebin can be seen here, and some of Marcusmaximus’s hugbox pictures are based off these: Oracle's Pastebin - Pastebin.com

I really enjoyed the four fics @Carpdime wrote of Avocado way back in the day, I reuploaded two of them so far, one of them being The New Mummah. Some of Carp’s recent work in what I call the “Avocadoverse” is heavy in depicting slice-of-life and everyday actions in a world where fluffies are commonplace and “accepted” as pets, and this applies to both his art and his fiction.

Phantomfluffy did Fluffy neighbours, which was a pretty nice text series, and he also did art of it: https://fluffy-community.com/t/phantomfluffys-bunny-her-foals-and-also-citrus-artist-phantomfluffy-fluffybooru-id-3918-3800-11074-4466/7623 Sadly, he never really continued it.

Squeakyfriend wrote some really nice wierdbox of Doctor Crazystein.

One of my favourite stories is one by Wangiew_Wick, which was a tribute he did to Quickhorn. Even though the picture itself is on DNP, the tribute story is not, and I consider that story he did to be his best work.

I’m sure there’s more, but part of the problem with reading fiction, unlike with comics and art, is that its more time-intensive.

As for comics and art, well, there’s a reason why I’m working on my #sam_adams_guide lmao! But offhand, my favourite continuous picture stories have included Plum, Postfluff, NISC, the Rejects, Rosie & Blue, Smokey, and of course, Avocado.

1 Like

I have all of Abandoned Angel.

I don’t know the etiquette with this. How should the story be distributed? Should I just upload a zip and leave it at that?

4 Likes

Hugbox: Bad Nummies and The Sherbert Saga
Neutralbox: Good Daddeh, It Rained Yesterday, Winter in the City, A Day in The Park, On The Rocks, The Hard and Difficult Life, The Mare Melancholy, The Sanctuary, Training Methods
Abuse: Bestest Babbehs!, Eyebright, Libby, Maisie and Laura, Making an Example, NexTech Bio-Industries

1 Like

I’ll message you about reuploading it.

It Rained Yesterday was one of mine. Its been a long, long time.

It would be nice to have other texts from old authors like FractalFluff and Swindle.

There was also another really good story called “Exodus.” I forgot who the author was but it was really good. It was about a feral herd who lived in a chicken coop lived by stealing scraps from a nearby greenhouse. Unfortunately one day they screwed up and knocked over some plants, so they got driven out by some exterminators. They then try to find a new home but slowly die off one by one. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

1 Like

All of my stories are on my old laptop, which has serious issues; dead battery, dead screen, etc. I actually found this thread by trying to google search for my old fluffy stories.

Assuming I manage to get them off my old laptop, what is the best way to make them available again?

Regards, Swindle

3 Likes

If you’re having major trouble getting that laptop to run, you might be better off getting an external hard drive adapter, pulling the hard drive out of the laptop, and connecting it to another computer to get your files.

As far as posting them here, you should be able to copy/paste them for the most part.

1 Like

Ok. I found one of my stories elsewhere. I literally have no idea how this site works, I just found this page while searching for my old stories and signed up to reply to the thread.

2 Likes

I think I’ve figured it out. I also found an obscure pastebin with several of my stories uploaded to it, so I’ll be transferring them here.

3 Likes

Hey, I found the Eyebright stories on Reddit, can someone get those over here or at least reach out to Fractal and get permission? I can’t access the 18+ part of Reddit without buying the app, which my phone may not allow, and I’m sure other people are in the same boat. We can’t afford to lose those stories, IMO.

1 Like

I’ll look into this as soon as I have some time

Thank you. Don’t overwork yourself, though, it’s a lot of text in a lot of parts.

1 Like