Summertime sea fluffys with Ruby (artist: Carpdime)

Enjoying the sun in the summertime. Becky takes Ruby to see the sea fluffies which is a new experience for Ruby.

Part of the seasonal Ruby pieces:

Spring wildflowers hike with Ruby (artist: Carpdime)

Holiday season with Ruby (artist: Carpdime)

95 Likes

I’m gonna imagine that this takes place not too far from the Summer beach fun image by @KerosineCannibal : D

Summary

Now I’m also imagining Becky, Auburn and/or Scarlet in the lifeguard uniforms :3c

9 Likes

Very nice art.

I’m a bit surprised that the regular fluffy is not pissing, shitting and almost comatose from being surrounded by so much open water.

Perhaps the friendly sea fluffies are distracting it?

8 Likes

ADORABLE. I WOULD LIKE TO PET THESE CREATURES. AND GIVE HUGS.

8 Likes

As @Oculusfluffy would say, it all depends on …

7 Likes

Available or not, Becky is still hot.
:heart:

5 Likes

Due to the art and how some people age I can’t tell if she’s 20ish or 40ish. The active folks do pretty darn well for themselves!

7 Likes

I never knew I needed sea fluffies in my life!

2 Likes

That fluffy needs a life jacket.

5 Likes

Imagine what it would be to swim among seafluffies. Underwater huggies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That would be more than terrifying ordeal in not so clear water though.

1 Like

All so cute!

(Should Ruby have a life vest?)

1 Like

Even if the land fluffy isn’t panicking, I do still question the wisdom of taking her out on the open water without some manner of flotation device. I mean, practically every headcannon has it that fluffy ponies can’t swim. I guess the seafluffies could save her but a lot og headcannons have it that seafluffies don’t realize that regular fluffies can’t swim, instead wondering why their new friend has decided to take a nap all of a sudden after “playing” so enthusiastically.

All that being said, it is still a cute seen regardless. Maybe next summer they can go diving with the seafluffies and Ruby can have a little pony diving rig.

When that red fluffy falls off, it will be mayhem …

nice water

1 Like

Gorgeous, Carp. 10/10.

3 Likes

So cute and nice summer theme :blush::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Detail I missed: those abs. CrossFit?

2 Likes

I mean she goes hiking as well! I can imagine her being fitness buddies with Scarlet, aka Buttercup’s owner

3 Likes

The foals, are, so, CUTE!

1 Like