Summoning Ringmaster. (by: artist-kun)

51 Likes

Glorious

1 Like

Maybe I should give the Ringmaster a cameo.

I just gave the goblin another one. This time, he was using his, ahem, “talents” for good.

Or rather, he was doing what he usually does, which happened to be good in the specific situation he was doing it.

Spicy dinerrr.

1 Like

mutagen wanted to put ringmaster to rest. consult with him on that

2 Likes

Eh, if I don’t have permission to do it, I won’t do it. I won’t do that Goblin Vs. Legion story if @artist-kun doesn’t want it, either. I’ve given his goblin a few cameos, but nothing overly relevant to the ongoing events. Background cameos. I’ve said it before, I try to avoid completely hijacking another creator’s characters.

But the goblin did eat Zamorozit’s herd. The goblin didn’t eat Zamorozit, because Zamorozit has cryokinesis. Too cold dinerrr.

Maybe instead of having the Ringmaster show up in person, I could just allude to him making an appearance in the past. Maybe as someone the Fluffy Cabal once dealt with. I wouldn’t even have to mention his name. This is just an idea, no guarantee I’m actually gonna use it, and again, I won’t do anything with the idea if @mutagen doesn’t want it.

I learned an important lesson from the whole Fluffycide story thing.

2 Likes

do whatever you want

5 Likes

Thanks. I’m kinda taking a break right now, though. After that last Saga, I need a break. Gives me time to plan out new stories, and everyone else time to catch up.

1 Like

I wanted a soup D:

1 Like

Nice work!

it’s so grossly incandescent.

Hell yea

And the blood of the innocent-blends newly born foals-to satisfy his thirst