Super Baby Power Smarty by Eded_Ted VO! (Dragonixa)

Collaborated with @Eded_ted this time, I’m super happy with the result ^w^ I hope you have a fantastic time watching this!

Original post:

Go ahead and follow @Eded_ted , such an amazing animator with so much talent!

34 Likes

epic

5 Likes

Hmmm. It’s a Saturday Morning cartoon hit!! :joy::blush:

6 Likes

teheheheee…

its still too good!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Especially that I used the soundtrack from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from 2003 as a background hahah

7 Likes

Lmfao, brilliant, both of you.

4 Likes

Oh mein Gott, this was soo much better with voice. Awesome please you two ceep going make more.

3 Likes

But this is pure genius!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot ^w^

3 Likes

We probably should! Had a shit ton of fun with this :smiley:

5 Likes

I mean… Eded_Ted was the one who made it happen in the first place, I only added my spin to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m mostly proud of the smarty’s scream, right after I did it I had a good laugh at it xd

3 Likes

That was amazing. I love it when @Eded_ted does animations, but the silence is a little odd. This makes it perfect.

3 Likes

I tried my best to do it justice, still - they were the one to do most of the work, and it by itself is pure gold ^w^

4 Likes

Now that explains why the soundtrack sounded vaguely familiar. I never saw it in 2003 but I watched a lot of other similar cartoons in the 80’s so… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

we actually could! i would love it! more collaboration! YEY!

3 Likes

Lmao I felt legit like I was watching it on CN
It’s great!!

2 Likes

I remember watching a little bit of it as a pre-teen, but the intro stuck with me the most lol, also I was a Raphaello simp xd Come on, the angst and the coolest weapons!

3 Likes

Just hmu if you want anything VOed, I’m open to do any of it as a request :smiley: Same for anybody who’d like their comic or even a still image with text on top voiced :3

2 Likes