Superfluff (LowKey)

65 Likes

He looks so gross. Nice.

3 Likes

Reminds me of this piece by Carpdime

11 Likes

Easy solution.

Cut his dick and balls off (with some rusty scissors if possible), spray him with perfume and strap him into an ā€˜Enfie-Mareā€™ box. Special edition, cannot get pregnant no matter how many nuts are busted in it.

7 Likes

Iā€™d have thought the swishier parts of the queer community would be all over pink male fluffies. Just gotta find the right market.

1 Like

damn, iā€™d so buy a pink male, poor fella

3 Likes

Ey Virg, In my own lilā€™ archive i have this one:

I canā€™t track down the artist here on FC or a google image search, and i forgot how i obtained itā€¦Do you know more?

10 Likes

We have the same piece in our archive.
On occasion people help us to reupload for a while, but with more than 50 thousand pieces to go through people often get bored with the process (me included) so many of them remain unrecovered.
If you would like to assist us in that effort for a while, PM me

As for contacting the artist, I donā€™t think I can help you at this time.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t intended to contact the artist, just was, still am, curious for more of his\her art.

1 Like

I know of 57 pieces by Thrash. There may be more.
But weā€™re cluttering up the comments section of someone elseā€™s art. PM me

4 Likes

Screw it, Iā€™d adopt him. Clean him up, fix him, and let him live his bestest life.

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine breeders would want him, especially if they have any pink mares.

3 Likes

considering how close we are to valentines day you could probably still use him.

2 Likes

Just kick his dick and balls off :shrug:

2 Likes

As a breeder, they could be useful stallion stock if paired with pink mares they can be used for valentines day foals or something like that.

1 Like

Took me forever to remember the other piece this reminded me of: Grape - by SexyGoatGod

3 Likes

I wanna buy him, Iā€™ll name him cherry limeade. Cherry for short

There is an excess of males when breeding most animals

2 Likes

I bet heā€™s not fast enough to outrun the incinerator

What is ā€œCapsiesā€?

1 Like