Survival of the Foal-ist Part 2: Nu nummies. (Story by: Nundevwizer. Art by: NekuChan )

As soon as she figured pink Unicorn was dead, like ten minutes later, she is trying to find a Stallion to knock her up again.

Its all she does.

Also, pink inherited Bestest but green inherited Poopie since the brown Foal was left behind too. She figures there must be both.

2 Likes

Its not all her fault.

The loss of the herd was that same day, and its only been minutes since they opened their eyes and started speaking.

Pink turned into that within hours.

Pink was clearly already a little bastard.

2 Likes

Someone who lets their child be killed doesnā€™t get a pass. And minutes seems like a very weird time frame. Itā€™s fine though, sheā€™ll probably end up being killed at some point.

1 Like

She is a feral who kept that many Foals alive until two dogs ate them.

The only issue is her obedience to a milk sucker because he is aggressive and male, complete submission to her programming, and actual desire to have a stress toy baby. In the text version she tells Blue heā€™s a good baby for beating and killing the green Poopie.

Which is why I said earlier that the writing has unfortunate implications. The males show cleverness, agency, and deeper thought. Sheā€™s basically an organic robot.

2 Likes

I mean, I know the blue one watched the red smarty kill his dad, but Iā€™m not sure if it was while a little baby or happened recently, that could make the pink unicorn and the talkie babies the blueā€™s dad children as well, with the chirpies being the smarties, or the blue might be the only one left from his dad.

2 Likes

Heā€™s still described as a baby in the narrator text rather than just by the mother, and Fluffies age fast. Plus, the text states outright that she completely forgot the two babies left behind as soon as she had a new Bestest and Poopie, and she had forgotten about all her old Foals and Smarty before the human owners of the dogs even found pink. Her only thought was a reset back to getting pregnant again.

That means she likely got pregnant the second she could, so Blue is probably less than two months old. Heā€™s a weanling Colt.

2 Likes

yeah, but fluffies have so many baby stages than Iā€™m not too sure exactly where the timeline is. For the babies left she noticed the orange ā€œbestes babbehā€ was missing, but was way too scared to go back, doesnā€™t even mention the poopie one not like she cares about it. For the new ones I believed she already had preferences for the pink one as a second bestes, the green one was not only a runt but had an underdeveloped leg so even with a bright color might end up dead anyways for being ā€œugly thwee weggie babbehā€ kinda like the alicorn thing, can be the best color but are still monsters.

2 Likes

In the text she realizes the Poopie is gone and is happy about it.

2 Likes

If the red smarty survive i wonder if they will met again and have his revenge.

I guess it depends on the writer, will just wait for the next chapter and comic :blush:

2 Likes

the red smarty dies in the Birthday Party Poopers story that came before this

3 Likes

Ah ok thank you, hope to read the next chapter soon :blush:

2 Likes
  1. The mare didnā€™t deserve that
    2.SCREW FREAKING ā€œBESTEST BABYā€
    exhales the foal needs to burn in hell

I would agree if she hadnā€™t just allowed blue to beat her other foal to death for being disabled

Death to the pink cunt and other smarties like it.

Page 2 Frame 2 is meme potential. Also Iā€™m glad the ā€œbestest babbehā€ got hit by the chonky blue fluffy.