Survival of the Foal-ist Part 3: Mummah Nu Moaw. (Story by: Nundevwizer. Art by: NekuChan )

God, the faces are perfect!

This was another amazing comic

I need to see the destiny of Pinky Fluffy in live color. God damn you truly make me want to commission you!.

2 Likes

LOL I know, that story is way too good! xD

Any idea of when the next part will be?

@Awooga honestly I have no idea. The story should continue with another series called “hewd mummah” but I ain’t see it post yet by the original autor. I’ve been kinda away latetly and he reposted some parts of the pinky story, so either is still to come or was lost during the winter reset and he still need to re-upload.

this story in particular only had three parts. the sequel will be “The Journey” which I’ll start working on once I finish “Lab Rats”.

in hindsight, I’ll have @NekuChan add a “fin” or “To be continued…” Jojo style label for whenever she finishes any future projects I arrange with her to avoid any future confusion

3 Likes

The pink bitch deserves a fate worse than death. And the mom deserved to be taken advantage of.

Well wasn’t this an interesting find. Did you do more of the story that didn’t get linked or is this it?

The pink foal has a story of her own by the same autor here: Pinkie Part 1 (by Nundevwizer)
For the mare I thin there’s still no news.

1 Like

Im cackling at how funny it is that she gets raped and just doesn’t wake up