Survival of the Foal-ist Part 3: Mummah Nu Moaw. (Story by: Nundevwizer. Art by: NekuChan )

Part 3 of this roller coaster of a story is finally here thanks to Nundevwizer!
As always I recomend reading the original story since we get more in-character’s detail of what they are feeling or thinking!

Also see what happened with the pink foal

Previous part

And let’s wait together for next part as the teaser in the end said! :3

157 Likes

I do have to tsk tsk all those people who are ignoring the yellow fluffy. They should either rescue it, call someone to rescue it, or brutally and responsibly end the pathetic and environmentally devastating life of that fluffy.

Unfortunately they didn’t, and so it will breed again.

18 Likes

Will you be doing the pinkie side story as well the next part?

4 Likes

I dunno, the pink unicorn’s story is already being written but since these were commission I’m not sure about it, I recomend reading it in the meanwhile tho :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Excellent adaptation! I really dig your style and their facial expressions, it’s a great comic!

4 Likes

That yellow awful mummah…I hope she ends up in the twash

9 Likes

cry about it

3 Likes

Good job making a continuation on this series love to see more.

2 Likes

I always enjoy the one-two punch of fluffy helplessness and cluelessness. She assumes the pink one is dead because she can’t see it anymore. Out of sight, out of mind.

Yellow and Scarface impressed me. Legit thoughtful, intelligent fluffies? Will wonders never cease?

I’m also surprised the mare didn’t wake up mid-thrust. You’d think she would. I wonder if the blue one is the actual food-stealing culprit, and she will be swept up in the accusations because the herd assumes she is his willing accomplice/special friend. I also think it would be interesting to see a fluffy’s brain breaking at the idea of getting pregnant with no father (that she’s aware of). How would a fluffy’s mind process the notion of immaculate conception?

Edit: I read the text story and saw that the rapist stallion is fixed. I guess we won’t get to explore the weirdbox potential of a fluffy thinking she’s the biotoy version of the Virgin Mary.

8 Likes

Not really, the blue pegasus ran away before getting neutered, so he is still complete and fertil. It’s kinda of an interesting concept tho!

6 Likes

I guess I was skimming the text a little too quickly.

I wager the mare will get pregnant again, only to lose another batch of babbehs. Fluffies never learn.

5 Likes

Don’t act so surprised. Apathy is the most common response in such situations, be it with stray animals and fluffies, or homeless people

6 Likes

Other kid should be bald, so the kids could be a Nappa and Vegeta parody.

8 Likes

She’s sleeping through enfies?

3 Likes

There will be a Nappa cameo in the pinkie story if I decide to have it made into a comic by NekuChan

3 Likes

I like how with the smarty we can immediately see that he isn’t a monster like most are based on him actually being sensitive to the one-eyed one’s feelings. Either that or Scarface is a fluffy badass and he is scared of him. Either way is fun.

5 Likes

Read The Fluffy of War story to thoroughly understand their relationship

1 Like

Technically speaking she does, but you’ll have to wait until the sequel story comes

2 Likes

@NekuChan awesome page! I read both the story and for that bestesh idiot.

I feel said for the other foals turned into dog food :cry:

Karma for that idiot mare now she even lost her bestest to some teen abusers

I know shes tired but damn that blue stallion face love to smack it :joy:

2 Likes

Damn, all this time they were in someone’s backyard?
Amazing that they didn’t get killed sooner.

3 Likes