Survivors. By ArisenLeaf

91 Likes

Looks like a crazy ex gf or the bone lady messed with either a army vet or a security guard

7 Likes

Yeah, this sort of thing is when you use the creep’s own knife to stab them or cut their damn throat.

Or just shoot them.

4 Likes

Much as I’d like to see this abuser have a slow death, bullets to the head oughta do it.

4 Likes

Already done the world an immense amount of good.

2 Likes

best final c:

5 Likes

So… Was he an abuser who entered private property? I am also an abuser but not enough to go to someone else’s house.

5 Likes

I’ll let you guys base it on interpretation. It’s fun to see other’s interpretations on the situation.

3 Likes

Well, I mean, it was his saferoom. So obviously trespassing. But as far as what happened afterwards or before this frame of the comic… yeah, use imagination. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gonna be the guy was a cop just by the outline and the abuser … shes probably 1. Got shot 2. Arrested for trespassing and assault

1 Like

His fluffies kept running into tables and breaking shit. He hired the guy to do it, so he wouldn’t be blamed. Then shot him with a nerf gun and he played dead. He gets to punish them and be the hero.

2 Likes

Arisen, buddy. Pal. Do you need someone to talk to?

Few days late, but where did this come from?

ohhh poor baby and mama, im happy they’re ok now. a lovely ending for lovely fluffies