Sweet Candyfloss [ by milky ]

Had to fist fight my dying tablet to make this so it’s not super??? fancy, but I rlly wanted to draw candyfloss from The Fourth of July Part 1 by Karn and doing it tradionally wouldnt really??? show her colors lol.

Also ive never drawn any form of pillowfluff so forgive me if it looks weird.

Anyways, love that girl.

68 Likes

*Squee! :heart: :heart: :heart:
That’s amazing Milky!
Thank you :heart:

11 Likes

Looks delicious.

1 Like

I hope I got the colors right!! I’m glad u like it, I love that lil bean…

4 Likes

I WANNA MAKE A FUNNY COMMENT BUT IDK HOW TO DO SPOILER TEXT

FIGURED IT OUT THANKS KARN

spoiler

Her mother thought so

4 Likes

It’s in the cog to the far right
It’ll show you what is hidden and you can change what shows up by altering the text that says Summary.

This can be the lead in...

and here is the spoiler

4 Likes

Very much the correct colors and a very cute little two-tones squish bean :heart:

5 Likes

HELPFUL THANK U!!

3 Likes

awesome glad I got it right. Also at one point I called her fairyfloss and I am sorry LOL I named my shiny mareep in Pokémon “fairyfloss” dnndbddn

3 Likes

It’s no problem, I knew what you meant :heart:

3 Likes

Dhdjdjdj ok nice good

3 Likes

Reminds me of a sour gummy worm

4 Likes

OHHH like the night crawlers!! I think there’s actually one that is those colors too. Good eye!

5 Likes

I don’t like 'em because I simply don’t like the majority of gummy candies, but my sister has eaten the wormies ona number of occasions, so that’s how I noticed. :laughing:

3 Likes

Speaking of gummies, have any of y’all had the (relatively) new Nerd clusters candy? It’s a piece of gummy candy completely coated with Nerds. The gummy holds the nerds in place so they don’t go all over the place.

These candies were invented by Satan himself. Soooo good, and so bad. Crunchy sweet vaguely fruit flavored exterior, chewy sweet vaguely fruit flavored interior, small enough to eat in one bite but big enough to be satisfying…

And you can buy them in bulk on Amazon.

(The nerd ropes are inferior, harder to eat and the nerds don’t stick as well. So be sure to get the clusters.)

1 Like

No, nyu daddeh

1 Like

My babbeh looks like she would love her!

She taken?

She belongs to @Karn from their story

2 Likes

Ok!

(Could you make me a huggy fren? Plz?)