Sweetie. (by: Quickhorn)

162 Likes

Is that the beginning of a Quickhorn dump? :glee:

5 Likes

yes, since my hands are free now

10 Likes

At least he has sock.

12 Likes

Doesn’t seem like a typical owner, I’d guess divorced dad that bought it to try and win his kid’s love, but it failed and he takes his frustrations out on it.

12 Likes

Lmao hay whiskey is a good dissefectent

7 Likes

Strangely tho, he fucking loves hair on his cheesy garlic bread. :person_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Hopefully that sleeping sock was just a regular dirty sock before it was demoted for fluffy use.

it wasn’t demoted for anything. the only reason the foal can use that sock is because daddeh is asleep

8 Likes

Fwuffy stowl sokies. Fwuffy nu be gud fwuffy.

1 Like

Ah, very good reasoning. That makes much more sense!

2 Likes

This along with the story about a fluffy being stabbed with a needle in order to get any affection was the inspiration for a LOT of the stuff I create. One of my absolute favorites.

3 Likes

to be honest, that’s the dude’s fault for leaving a pizza box on the ground knowing there’s a ball of hair walking around, thankfully the pizza didn’t got piss or shit instead.

2 Likes

who says that hair belonged to a foal, and not the dude himself?

3 Likes

or from the dude that did the pizza.

3 Likes

This is one of my all time favs.

If fluffies were real and abuse was taboo, assholes like this would still absolutely use them as living stressballs. This comic is so dark that even I feel sorry for the fluffy holed up in a dirty sock, crying and fearing its daddeh who couldn’t give two shits about it

11 Likes

You missed a part in this where he trys to flush it down the toliet and it’s the goes at the end I believe.

2 Likes

That slient scream when the alcohol is poured on it is great

2 Likes

I dunno the fluff is too unscrathed to put it in the end

1 Like

Man that last image is so cute yet so upsetting. Perfectly captures why I like fluffies.

3 Likes