Table top session 0 pt 2 (TheBigBrother)

Well it took longer than I wanted but I finally moved in. The house is nice and it’s cool knowing it’s mine. Nearly cleaned out the bank buying the thing though it’s going to be a tight couple of months but I’ll make it though. I was so busy I haven’t even gotten to look at my favorite website in over a week.
I just now saw the fluff puff thing and I am very interested I love subspecies!
Next update I’ll explain some of the rules here love you all!

49 Likes

man looking forward to see how this goes.

5 Likes

Im guessing this is a coffee table so the Mare can sorta reach unless she’s helped yp yo a chair at a dining table?

1 Like

Hope the move in was fine for ya and you fill your house with a lot of things you like.

But onto the pic:

2 Likes

Poopie doesnt get to play, he gets to watch. and still get punishments if you roll low

he is brown afterall we have to keep him in line, make sure he knows his place. in poop face down usually :shrug:

4 Likes

wizard: “smawty cast sowwy poopies.”
Gm “Great, a fireball enthusiast.” ~sighs knowing how the rest of the game will go~

3 Likes

I haven’t thought about saw in a long time thanks for the good memories :slight_smile:

1 Like

For your enjoyment, have this video:

2 Likes

This should be fun!

…lets just hope they don’t roll * too* many ones…

2 Likes

Oh the crits will be huge boons and banes for the little guys for sure!

3 Likes

This reminds me of an older unfinished comic of a guy using babbehs in a ‘campaign’ while the mummah had to watch. In all honestly, I feel like it’s very underutilized. It gives more to a lengthy series, but the extended suffering potential is delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

That’s the comic I’m drawing inspiration from :slight_smile: I hope this one slakes some of that thirst for a longer comic I have a lot planned so far.

2 Likes