Tag-Along Fluffy Friends (By: Jejjick)

Kind of a bizarre concept I thought of last night and wanted to draw a rough idea out. The basic idea is that their front or back legs are fused together via amputation of the hooves, followed by healing gel application to make the limbs regrow together as one loop of leg. I have a full comic explaining what these little abominations actually are in the works, alongside the continuation of Alley Mummah, so be on the lookout for that. Up front, I will clarify that these are not a subspecies but are more like a bizarre bio-modification variant.

64 Likes

don’t forget your name after the title

5 Likes

Already on it lol, thank you for reminding me.

3 Likes

I like to think that fluffy leg joints and tendons aren’t strong enough to be carried all day and you eventually get the same problem as the rideable fluffys.

i like this

8 Likes

Can you put stuff in their mouth and use them as suitcases?

2 Likes

i can just imagine these being used like seat belt pillows. You put them over your shoulder and they nuzzle you as you sleep on them.

5 Likes

That’s genius, may I implement this idea?

2 Likes

I’ll be going into the extent to which they actually function as luggage/accessories in comic form soon, but the short answer is yes however maybe not in their mouths.

3 Likes

& that is ( one of the ways ) how to do it. No headcanons harmed

2 Likes

Heck yeah!

1 Like

For whatever reason my mind just wondered how much of a hygenic nightmare it would be to have one with the rear legs fused together. It’s got to be hard for it to do its business and get clean. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

SIeds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are the for exactly? What are they used for?

2 Likes

Will explain more in depth soon, but basically they’re meant to be flesh handles more or less built into the fluffy to allow them to be picked up more easily.

1 Like

ooohhhh this is such a cool idea! i see a lot of potential with it!!

1 Like

This is horrifying lol. I feel like the legs being used to make the loop would get messed up overtime. And I feel especially bad for the ones that lost use of their front legs since they can’t really do much with the rear set.

3 Likes

I was thinking about this too. I wonder if it would be worse to have one that has it’s front legs connected or it’s rear ones? :thinking:

2 Likes

The one with the rear legs fused I reckon. The one with the front legs fused can at least spread the back legs and stick the butt out to avoid feces smeared all over the back fluff I think… but I rather not think more on it because… ew? :no_mouth:

3 Likes