Tag-Along Fluffy Friends Info (Pg. 1-2) [By: Jejjick]

Bit of an attempt to explain my strange “tag-along” fluffs concept I posted not too long ago. I plan to post this in batches of pages as well similar to what I’m doing with alley mummah. This one is planned to get a full-color workover at the end (eventually).

(Feel like it’s worth saying again: this is not some weird attempt at making a subspecies of any kind. Tag-alongs are purely a “bio-mod” of sorts performed on regular fluffies.)

82 Likes

Very interested to see where this is going.

4 Likes

I think I’ve only seen a hoof get removed once before.

It’s simple and fresh, it makes me think about what it’d be like to slowly slice off a hoof bit by bit, or slowly file it down to the flesh. mmm

4 Likes

Same most artist and writers seem to only go for full leg, imagine uneven amputations where the fluffy can’t stand up right.

4 Likes

I hope the trauma makes them drops some lbs because lol I wouldn’t want to haul that fat fuck around with me.

(Lol but fr tho this is rad as hell. Really nice work on the art. Might wanna jack up the font size a little? But ymmv—I’m blind af so. Lol)

5 Likes

Seems like you’d do it if you wanted a fluffy that moved even more ponderously than usual. I guess so they stay with their kids they play with or go around with.

I approve of any procedure that it’s both brutal and life-threatening for fluffies.

Are they going to attach wheels?

2 Likes

So, what’s the purpose of this, again? I mean, there’s abuse which is wonderful, but it seems like they’re trying to accomplish something beyond simply inflicting pain. What do they hope to achieve with this?

1 Like

Basically making them into living fashion accessories. Originally they were a half baked attempt to make fluffies more easily transported without needing bulky carriers, but found little to no success with the intended audience for obvious reasons. This concept got a little buried among other stuff I’m working on simultaneously but I will be coming back to flesh this out.

1 Like

Couldn’t you just pillow them and achieve the same goal?

Not exactly, but I see where you’re coming from. I think it’ll be more clear when I get to do the concept justice.

1 Like