Tahmores’s wheel by (that1hugboxer)

You are Casildo Bakir , recently you’ve found a black and turquoise micro foal clinging to its dead mother outside of your workshop you usually don’t interact with strays but this was a special case. This fluffy was way too clean to be feral or stray. You take a look behind your workshop and find a smashed crate full of dead micro fluffies. From what you could observe the crate seemed to have fallen off a passing truck and the impact had killed the vast majority of fluffies within. You decide to at least attempt to help the foal. Despite the state of the crate the foal seemed to be mostly unharmed. You notice that some of the other fluffies managed to survive so you call up the fluffy sanctuary and explain the situation. Within an hour some sanctuary volunteers arrive to help dispose of the corpses and try to save the remaining fluffies. They brought with them a micro milk feeder and a few other necessities for the little foal. You name the Foal Tahmores and set up the micro enclosure within the workshop.
Over the next few days Tahmores opens his little red eyes and wants nothing more than to be by your side. Unfortunately you can’t risk him falling into the clay on the spinning wheel. Though you devise plan to keep him close enough to watch you while still being more than far enough away to not be at risk. Something felt off about your little shop mate ,you were only familiar with standard fluffy life cycles, Tahmores grew very quickly from your perspective. even so he was already cotton balls size less than two weeks after you got him. Were you over feeding him? Then exactly 3 weeks after you got him Tahmores he already was the size of a rat ,Still not talking but on solid food . You were a little worried but “Perhaps” you thought. This was for the best,as a talkative fluffy would impede your focus. Tahmores wasn’t just unable to talk he seemed incapable of even making a peep or chirp. He would simply look at you with an excited smile and wag his tail. Tahmores would tap his food/water bowls with his hooves to signify that he was out. You managed to teach him how to use the litter box after many many attempts.Tahmores got more and more energetic as time went on , to the point that even a hamster wheel was not enough to tire him out. So you had Daltan a fellow friend put together a special device that converts every rotation of the wheel into stored energy. Tahmores was not creating a crazy amount of energy but it was enough to keep your çay (Turkish tea typically prepared in a double teapot called a çaydanlık) warm throughout the day. Typically your wife Sefa makes chaii (Persian tea traditionally prepared in a samavar). It’s a comical source of strife when family visits . Your father Candon always jokingly complains in his thick Turkish accent. “Sefa is only held back from being a perfect wife by her inability to inability to use a çaydanlık.” You reminisce over past family visits as you work. You reach for your cup of çay , as you lift it towards your lips you realize the liquid inside is cold. Suddenly amidst the quiet you hear a strange squeaky noise, looking over you find Tahmores asleep inside the now gently rocking wheel. “(Chuckle) oh my it seems someone finally tired themselves out.”

You gently move Tahmores from the wheel to his little bed.

“Rest easy dear friend, you’ve certainly earned it.”
You work late into the evening shaping a jug for a customer . As you close up shop for the night,You move Tahmores to his pet carrier and head home. Sefa greets you upon entering the house. “Tell me. What is your favorite meal in the whole world?!”

A familiar smell hits your nostrils

“Sefa I am truly blessed to have you as my wife!”

Sefa smirkes. “Even if I can’t use a çaydanlık?”

You hug sefa .

“ your Izmir Kofte are worth their weight in platinum!”

6 Likes

I love the Bakir family. Would learn to cook with Sefa. Tahmores is a cute little guy, mostly because he can’t scream and beg and demand, mind. Really enjoying these stories. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes