Taken Part 2 (By:WhatAmIDoing)

Rex and lady talking
picking up Rex
Days later
about to give birth
Mom and chirpies
more talking

Hey sorry it’s been a while, my usual art software wouldn’t take my money, so I had to find a new one ;_; that’s also why the style looks a bit different… going to be honest liked the old better but I’m trying to make the best with what I got and hope you enjoy none the less. (Btw next part is going to have abuse because I know that’s what some of you are looking for. :P)

38 Likes

Anyone who takes in a feral fluffy and automatically expects a perfect rainbow of foals doesn’t have the sense Cinnamummah gave her fucking skettie turds.

7 Likes

Why does the mare change colors between both parts?

3 Likes

I love this, I hope somehow that poopy fluff sees his special friends babies all get snuffed for being their colors, just to break him further. Maybe traumatize him so badly the woman who adopted his ugly ass abandons him in the end.

1 Like

I sort of explained it in the bottom text. Its a different art software and this is the closest color they had to the original.

3 Likes

Edit: im dumb it’s the stallion and mare

2 Likes

Only 1 of those shitrats could be sold… well, let’s move on to the blender and have it eat the babies to continue with the next litter?

2 Likes

I dunno, I see two shades of blue, a lavender, and a burgundy. That’s not too bad.

But make Mummah eat the brown ones. More milk for good babbehs.

2 Likes