Taking Commissions!

Hi, friends!

I wish I was making this post under happy circumstances, but my bank account and my emotional state both took a heavy hit.

My fiance and I had to make the difficult decision to have our beloved dog euthanized. He was nineteen years old, and absolutely cherished. My fiance got him when he was just eleven years old ad they’re been through every major life milestone together. If we could have kept him happy and healthy any longer we would have. But it was his time.

So, not only are we dealing with the feelings that come with this type of life event but the in-home euthanasia, the cremation, and the prescription medication and food we had recently acquired that will no-longer be needed, have set us back a far bit.

All of that being said, I want at this time to open myself up for commissions. If anyone would be interested in character art, fluffy or otherwise, please get in contact! I’m happy to make pixel icons, full character drawings, a short comic, or write a story for you. Essentially nothing is off-limits, so if you’re interested don’t hesitate to see if I can achieve what you’re looking for.

I’d of course be more than happy to draw animals like a pet or adoptables, or even human characters.

So this post was both an explanation for why some for-fun projects I was working on with/for other people have been stagnant and may be for a minute, because of life, and also me announcing I’m open for commissions!

Thank you for your time! :blue_heart:

12 Likes

Oh gosh, i hope everything’s alright. Don’t worry about updating anything, please take care of yourself.
Please share your commission prices with me! I’d love to try and help even if its only a little.

2 Likes