Taking Home a Dancing Foal (By Ivy Bluefire)

I’m still working on my “Feeding Toy” series! But I had the idea of someone actually adopting a “dancie babbeh” but that’s about where the idea ends. I love psychological torture and… can’t really think of many ideas.
So! If anyone has any ideas or wants me to continue this, please let me know! I’m considering having her use the foal to dance for her other fluffies, while it doesn’t get anything.

(Also, I changed how I draw their hooves halfway through and wasn’t sure whether or not I should finish or color this…)

EDIT; if I had known how close together the pictures would be, I probably would’ve drawn a boarder-
Some of them look like they’re connected. Oops! Sorry, about that.

53 Likes

If you’re going for psychogical abuse this is my recommendation:

Tell the fluffy if it dances good enough it gets a new friend, but if they don’t dance well enough their friends “goes goodbye forever” and then no matter how well the dancie fluffy dances, crush the potential friend to death in front of them.

10 Likes

Hmmm… :thinking:
That’s a pretty good idea! I might work off that, but probably without the constant stream of dead fluffies, lol

1 Like

I have a degree of irrational hatred in my heart specifically reserved for “dancie babbehs” or fluffies that dance in general, so I truly hope nothing but the worst befalls this little creature.

2 Likes

Maybe a “if you dance good you get these sketties, if you don’t you get kibble.” And “dance good and you meet other fluffies, if you don’t do good you stay alone at home while I make fluffy friends.” Or something

2 Likes

Put the daft bastard in a transparent plastic box too small to move in and demand it dance if it wants to be fed

2 Likes

Best idea ever!

1 Like

if this is going the abuse angle i suggest a slow burn. or something cruel. perhaps encouraging it to dance, and establish how much it means to her. then perhaps after the thing feels validated because of its masterful dancing skill, she could engineer a situation. a situation where the fluffy might have an accident and slip and fall, breaking or injuring its leg.

mummah would be so sad if she were deprived of its dancing, so it would feel it would have no other choice to dance through the pain. then after thoroughly ruining the leg, it would have to be removed, and break mummah’s heart. such a grave offense would not go unnoticed by her other fluffies, who then might enact retribution on them. or perhaps letting it watch re-runs of dancing fluffies on flufftv to constantly remind them of what they lost and how they will never bring a smile to mummah’s face again.

1 Like

Before the owl gets to ya, best to put your name in the title.

3 Likes

Cut of her legs so she can’t dance and tell her she’s useless now and ask why she should keep her.

Name

1 Like

Maybe the fluffy has to dance or else it’ll die, make it a game of endurance and see how much pain they’ll push through

2 Likes

Oooooo, i really like that!! Im taking notes on other ideas that people have suggested, but love the idea of it injuring itself. Especially if other fluffies would be mad at it

My suggestion would be to leave it in the take-home box so the fluffy stays in the dark, but talk to it and promise to get it out, but the ‘meanie box’ won’t let you. Offer it some false hope sometimes by shaking the box a bit like you’re trying to open it up, but then tell the fluffy it’s too hard and you can’t.

1 Like

Interesting! I have some ideas written down and will try to work that in
It could be fun, as a punishment

1 Like