Taking Requests! [ CoronaryHeatingProcedure ]

Hello everyone!
This is my request ‘page’.

I’m looking forward to working on things you’d like me to make in-between my own art and stories.

There isn’t really anything I can think of that would be an instant ‘no’ for me but I am a bit hesitant when it comes to sexual art and such.

some examples of what you can request:

• fluffies ( be it abuse, hugbox or anything else )
  • anthro fluffies ( same as above)
  • other characters involved with fluffies ( owners )
  • animals ( as long as they interact with fluffies )
  • a small comic
  • art for your written work
  • coloring your art
  • a profile picture
  • collab

Things to consider:

1. Don’t stress yourself and think about what you’d like. I’m not planning to close requests any time soon.

2. If you want me to draw a specific character, then I’ll need a picture or a good lenghty description of what they look like. If you for example want a “blue” fluffy, I need to know what shade of blue it is. I think it would be best to send an image of the colors you’d like.

3. Art can be traditional, digital, both, sketch, lineart or fully colored. This will be random but you can tell me if you’d like the request to be made in a certain way.

4. Please tell me if you don’t want to be @ for the suggestion or want me do @ someone else as well!

5. I won’t accept time limits!
    If you need something done, please go to an artist that has commissions open.

This is supposed to be filler in-between my own work and thus be enjoyable for me so I cannot grantee that your request will be made!

Thank you for understanding.

8 Likes

Adult version of Candyfloss from The Fourth of July/Abuser Apprentice.
Earthie filly with fluff that is pink on the top half, and light blue on the bottom, with her mane/tail being a mix of the two. She is missing her front legs.

2 Likes

Would you like anything specific Karn or do you just want a random drawing of her?

She is very cute btw. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I was wondering if you could do Lila and Nicholas snuggling :3

2 Likes

Can I request a sea fluffy? Any type or gender is okay,I just love your style and would like to see a sea fluffy that way.

2 Likes

Nothing specific, just something cute in your style.
She quickly became one of my favorites.

1 Like

Well kitsune fluffies then.
Fluffies with kitsune traits and multiple tails.

Like Rambo here.

4 tails is common
2-3 tails means they are uncertain
0-1 tails is either wan die or severely depressed.

Have fun with the little multi tailed sods.

1 Like

had the dumb thought of maybe you drawing your fluffy honey as an adult and as a pregnant mare.

1 Like

What’s the relationship between Lila and Nicholas?
Are they special friends, family or something else?

1 Like

They’re special friends

1 Like

Oh btw, Lila is trans incase that changes anything

I’d love to see your take on my cloned hunter friend Goblin jr from my How to train your Goblin series, full grown and ready to hunt.

If you’d like me to draw that you can message me a description/art and what you want him to be doing

Not really, unless you’d like me to draw them with genitalia / breasts present.

1 Like

Is this request directed towards me or swiftbitches?
You are on my request post after all.

I think me since I got no real artistic talent other then being a half decent word smith.

Okay then. Was confused because you replied to @anon3053411 ‘s comment and they seem confused to. ^^’

Could you describe how Goblin jr looks? Please don’t spare any details! I haven’t read your series so I know nothing about him.

Also, I have yet to find out what a hunter friend is.

1 Like

Nah I’m just informing you cause I just remembered it

1 Like

Goblin jr is a genetically modified hunter friend that is an ugly green (Think olive drab) alicorn with a brown mane. over his left eye he has three claw vertical claw mark scars but his eye is un-damaged and has hard solid hooves. He stands two feet tall at the shoulder and weighs 45 Lbs. and has the rare gift of telekinesis sometimes seen in alicorn with a modified lifting capacity of sixty five pounds. He has an enhanced bone and muscle structure making him as durable as a normal animal with wings large and strong enough for him to glide but not fly.

Now a hunter friend is a class of fluffy that are rarely used since most exterminators prefer to use dogs when hunting fluffies. More often than not they are genetically modified to be bigger, tougher, faster and smarter than a regular fluffy.

1 Like