Tales of Robert Onion chapter 1.5 (Onionpoweredsquid)

Chapter 1.5: The Garden Box

It’s been 5 months since the mare thumped at my door, since then I plant a mighty garden full of flowers and other native plant species I can find around. The Foals have grown up since then and they slowly became part of the ranch’s stability and part of my family. Overall a fine year?

Rob: Ummm What day is it

Grove (Green Earthy): Daddeh am it sketties day

Berry (Blue Earthy): sketties

Rob : SighDamn today is Thursday. Wait a minute…… where is Milo

Milo (Brown Alicorn): Cough sketties… Fwuffy’s body hab owies

Rob run to Milo, Milo was beaten and bleeding everywhere, Rob began to sob and quickly got his first aid kit. Rob Began to patch Milo up. Then Milo said something that pisses Rob off.

Milo: Bewwy gib fwuffy owwies gwobe twied to hewp buh bewwy gib owwies tu fwuffy’s gwobe too hu hu hu

Rob: ANGRY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Rob: Berry Bring Your Ass Here

Berry: yes daddeh

Rob: Did you hurt your brother

Berry: yeah fwuffy poopie fwuffie an’ fwuffy nee’ to get gib owwies tu

Rob: Grove can you get daddy’s clippers

Grove: dah sowwy cwippews

Rob: Yes the Sowwy Clippers

Rob Proceeds to shear berry’s blue fluff. He screamed for hours and hours as rob sheared any inch of fluff off his entitled ass.

Rob: Now Berry you get to spend the night in the fertizer box
Berry: not dah poopie bocks

Rob proceeds to touch berry in the fertilzer box. Later that night rob and his fluffies enjoyed some tasty pasta while sitcoms on the tv, as berry watched for this cold poopy box

Berry: Dummeh daddeh fwuffy hate 'ou wan die wan die wan die wan die wan die hu hu hu hu hu

( To Be Continued)

3 Likes

Ho!!! We got a bully in onion’s hand will that fucker live or be added to the fertilizer? :thinking:

2 Likes

Stay Tuned to Find Out

1 Like