Tattle Fluffies (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

I finally managed to finish one! Hope you folk enjoy.

“escoos me office fwens. Ou hab been in batwoom foh wongest Tim. Eben doh fwuffy nu wan teww boss Daddeh if nu huwwy up wiww haf tu.”

Your name is Tattle. You are a green pegasus Stallion.

“Da timew foh ou bweakies is goin dingies. Is Tim tah put uo wunch Nummies up an git backsies ta wowkies!”

You live in a biiiig office building.

“Wemembah office fwens. Ou nu git paid ta sit on phone!”

With the bestest job ever!

“Wemembah ta cwock outsies foh wunch Nummie tim office fwens!”

You get to make sure all your office friends are doing the bestest job ever. They all love you suuuuuu muchies!

“Office fwens! Guess wat!?! Ou aww am mandated ta stay aftah houws! It am nu counties as ovatime! Isn’t dat funsies!?! We have sweepovew but wif nu sweepies!”

You get to end every bright time in your soft sleepy place in boss daddeh’s office.
He tells you its a nice barky monster bed but that’s dummeh. It’s your bed so it’s obviously a fluffy bed. You lay there in front of a biiiig glass wall overlooking the lights of the city. Sometimes you wish you could go out there and explore. But you have a job to do. Boss Daddeh says your his bestest helper ever.

You snuggle in with your best friend Sheldon. He’s a turtle stuffy friend. He gives the bestest Huggies ever.
You lay their snuggling with Sheldon knowing you put in a hard day’s work. You go to sleep.

~the next day~

“Wemembah office fwens! Nu bwakeys wonga Den five minutes!”
You say doing your rounds. You walk in the main office section during the morning. Around lunchtime you’ll start your patrol of the bathrooms.
You hear laughing coming from the next cubicle. You wanna know what’s funny too.
You walk into the little space.
“Hewwo mista Smiff. Wah am suu funny?.. SCREEEEEEE!!!”

On the ground in front of lay Sheldon. What’s left of him that is. Is leggies scattered about and his thinky place completely missing. Above him sits Mr. Smith with a pair of scissors.
“HAHA! SERVES YOU RIGHT YA FUCKIN SNITCH!”
He laughs.
You walk over to Sheldon’s remains.
“HUUHUUHUUU! SHWMEWDOOOOOON! FWUFFIES BESTEST FWEEHEEHEEHEEEN! DADDEH! DADDEEEEEEH!!! BUUUUHUUHUUHUUU!”
You scream while giving Sheldon Huggies trying to make everything better.

The next hour or so you lay in your bed behind boss daddeh’s desk. You listen to boss Daddeh yell at Mr.Smith.
“That toy you destroyed is company property! Just like Tattle! If I catch you messing with ANYTHING again you’re fired! You understand Smith!?!”
He goes about threatening him for what seems like forever. Finally he tells Mr.Smith to leave.
“Huuhuu… Miss shewdon…”
You whine.
“Meh. It’s okay Tattle. I’ll get ya a new stuffy friend.”
Daddeh says.
“Huuhuu nu wan nyu fwen! Tattwe wan shewdon. He am bestest fwen!”

A few days pass. Daddeh gets you a new stuffy friend. A monkey named George. He gives good hugs but it’s just not the same. You’ve decided to avoid Mr.Smith as much as possible.
You don’t understand. You thought these were your friends. Not one of them offered a single Huggie when Sheldon got forever sleepies.
You felt a different vibe in the air after that.
People even talked to you differently.

“If you don’t leave me alone I’ll break your new toy.”
Mistah Markus said when you told him to clock out for lunch Nummies.

“Look tattle leave me be or I’ll call smith over here.”
Miss Barber said when you told her she had to stay late again.

“Listen here rat. I will tear you apart just like smith did to your stupid turtle. Fuck off.”
Mistah protka said when I told him bathroom breaks were only ten minutes.

You go to sleep with worstest heart hurties every darkie time now.
“Huuhuu.”
You cry in your bed.
“Why fwens meanies? Nu wub tattwe nu moh?”
As you lay there sulking you hear something.
Tap tap tap tap
It almost sounds like tiny foot steps. Like a foal walking on a hard floor.

You get up from your bed and walk out the doggie door that boss Daddeh had installed on his office.
At the corner of the room you see a light from one of the office cubicles.
“Wah? Wah am pwetty wite? Hewwo? Nyu fwen?”
You aks with no answer. You decide to investigate. You creep past all the empty cubicles. It’s kind of creepy at night. You normally never leave boss daddeh’s office after darkie time. The office looked so different without any lights on. Each cubicle seemed like a body without a soul with no people in them.

Finally you reach the cubicle with the light on. There sits Mr. Smith typing away on his thick out of date keyboard.
“Um… Scoos me mistah Smiff?”
He jumps as you speak. You must have startled him.
“Jesus Christ!.. Don’t sneak up on me ya fuckin shitrat!”
He yells.
“Am nu shitwat. Am tattwe! Pwease nu be meanie.”
You protest.
“Whatever.”
He says looking back at his computer.
“Wah am mistah Smiff doin hewe? It am sweepy tim.”
You ask.

He turns his spinning chair around and looks directly at you.
“Yes tattle. It is sleepy time. But I can’t go to sleep because I’m working after hours.”
He says In a mean voice.
“Buh… Daddeh say aftah houws am fun? Why am ou Angy?”
He face palms and looks at you.
“Look shitrat I don’t know what your daddy told you but newsflash. No one likes working after hours. I don’t even get overtime for this. I just wanna go home. But all because I broke your stupid fuckin toy I’m stuck here.”
He rambles.

This wasn’t right. Daddeh always told you that your office friends loved working.
“Buh… Office fwens wub wowkies. Wub tattwe? Why mistah wie?”
You ask.
He laughs.
“HAHAHAHAAA! Ahh kid. You really don’t know. Why do you think I destroyed your little turtle toy? It’s because I HATE you. We all HATE you. You’re nothing but a little fuckin pest that only makes our lives worse. Have you ever once wondered why none of us have fed you or played with you since your jerk ass boss daddy brought you in?”
He asks.

“Huuhuu. Daddeh say it am becuz fwuffy am big fwuffy nao.”
You plead.
“NO! It’s because all you do is act like a little fuckin snitch to the boss. We can’t even take a shit without you telling us to hurry. I’ll put it simply. WE WANT YOU TO DIE!”
This … You don’t know how to process this.
“Huuhuu fwuffy jus wanned fwens. Wanned Huggies an wub! Why ou be meanie ta fwuffy? Am gud!”

“Don’t make me fuckin laugh. I own a good fluffy. She doesn’t yell at me to get out of the bathroom. Or demand that I only spend three minutes on a smoke break. Or decide that for some god Forsaken reason that it’s okay to tell me that it’s not ok that I call my very pregnant wife during work hours to make sure she’s not popping at home!”
He gets louder.
“NU! PWEEAAASE NU YEWW AT FWUFFY!”
Before you realize what your doing you smell something awful. You made scaredy poopies on the floor behind you.
“SERIOUSLY! IN MY FUCKING CUBICLE! YOU DISGUSTING PIG!”
He screams getting red in the face.
“FWUFFY SOWWY! NU MEAN TAH MAKE BAD POOPIES! PWEEEAAAASE NU TEWW DADDEH! HE MAKE TATTWE NUMMIE BAD POOPIES!”

You hide your eyes under your hoofsies.
Suddenly his voice gets soft.
“Hey buddy it’s okay. I won’t tell on you.”
He says. You take your hoofsies off of your see places.
“Weawy?”
You ask.
“Nope. Because no one’s gonna know what happened to you!”
He says with a sinister smile. Suddenly he gives you bad upsies by your tail and drops you in a dark boxie.
“Huuhuu pwetty taiw am nu foh huwties. Pwease wet tattwe out ob boxie nice mistah! Nu wike dawkies!”

Suddenly you’re dumped out of the box hitting the ground with a loud THUMP.
The light in the office is on and mister smith stands above you. He’s rolled up the sleeves of his button up shirt and is wearing gloves.
“Your daddy’s not here to protect you this time shitrat. And I turned off the cameras. It’s just me and you… Let me show you what I mean.”
Suddenly you’re grabbed by your leggie.
“EEK! NU WIKE BAD UPSCREEEEEEEE!!!”
Before you can finish your sentence Mister Smith staples your leggie.
“HUWTIES HUWTIES!!!”
He pumps more staples. One directly into your smell place. Your eyes immediately water up.

“What? Do you not like your nose ring? Here let me fix it.”
Suddenly you feel the staple pull. Ripping a chunk of your smell place out with it. All you see is booboo juice and eye wawahs.
“NUUU NEE SMEWW PWACE FOH PWETTY SMEWWS!”
He keeps stapling. Mostly into your front leggies.
“Whelp. Looks like I’m out. But guess what little faggot? I’m not done!”
Your front leggies have so many hurties. Booboo juice pools around where the staples penetrated your soft skin.

He picks you up and throws you onto a table.
Beside you sits an old school paper cutter.
"We’ve bitched and bitched to the boss about getting rid of this but now I think I want it to stay. "

He forcibly sits you up in front of it. Your peepee stick and your special lumps lay on the table.
“NUUU! NUU TOUCH PEEPEE PWACE! NEE PEEPEE PWACE TA MAKE GUD PEEPEES AN TA BE GUD DADDEH! HUUHUU WUB SPECIAW WUMPS!”
Without a moments hesitation the monster man pulls down a handle. You feel a thunder crack of pain go through your body.
“SCREEEEEWEE BOOBOOS! NEE MUMMAH NEEE HUGGIES!!”
You look down. To your horror In front of your bleeding pelvis is your now detached genitalia.
“Oh shut up you stupid fuck. Your dumbass daddy was never gonna let you breed anyways.”

Even though your leggies were covered in worstest owies you try your best to hug yourself. Maybe if you hugged hard enough your special lumps and nono sticky would come back.
You cover your wound with your tail and give it Huggies.
“Huuhuu why mistah suu meanies!?! Tattwe jus wanned Huggies an wub! Tattwe wub office fwens!”
You beg.
“Well we sure as fuck don’t WuUuUuB you!”
He says mockingly.
Suddenly he punches you hard in the gut. You puke up your dinner.

BLECH HUUHUUU MAKE SICKY WAWAHS!”
He punches again AND AGAIN!
“FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE FUCKIN FAGGOT! ALWAYS GETTING US IN TROUBLE! ALWAYS GOING ON WITH YOUR HUGGIES AND WUB BULLSHIT JUST TO RAT US OUT TO THE BOSS! I’M GONNA FUCKIN EAT YOU!”
He screams while beating you with his fist. You’re having a hard time breathing. He stops.
Haff pwe… Asse… STAHP… Pwease!?!”
You beg.
He gets a scary smile.
“Oh HELL no!”

He pulls you over to the boxie that gives papers forever sleepies.
“Say I wonder if your soft ass bones will go in here!”
He grabs your Wingie by the base holding it out and starts lowering you towards the shredder.
“Huh? NUUHUUHUUHUU! ANYFIN BUT DAT! NU TAKE WINGIE! NU TAKE WIIIINGIIIIIEEE!!!”
He inserts the tip of your wing into the feeder. The shredder starts to hum. Next thing you know all you feel is pain as your tender wing feeds I to the shredders maw.

“SCREEEEEEE! BUUHUUHUUHUU!!! NUU! NUUUUU! WINGIE NU AM NUMMIES! PWEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEAAAAASE STAHP MISTAH BOXIE! NU NUMMIE TATTWES WINGIE!”
You scream and plead but nothing works. Finally mister smith rips you out of the box and where your beautiful green Wingie was now sits a bloody mangled slurry of broken bone and green fluff.
“Man that worked better than I thought it would!”
He declares.

You lay dangle there. Your arms useless your balls gone and your left wingie eviscerated.
“W… why?.. Aww tattwe do am tattwes jobbie… Why ou hate tattwe? Am gud fwuffy.”
You say.
He looks at you for a minute before dropping you.
“Because tattle … Because the world’s not fair. Doesn’t matter how (good) something is. We destroy it just for kicks. And you are different.”
He says.

“Pwease mistah Smiff. Nu moh huwties. Ou wub fwuffies. Ou hab fwuffies. Pwease jus wet tattwe gu?”
You plead. He looks at you for a moment before letting out a deep sigh.
“Well I can’t. Because if you get seen in this state I’ll be fired. It would be inhumane to leave you in this state though… Here come with me.”
He says giving you good upsies.
“Huuhuu fank ou mistah Smiff. Whewe ou take tattwe?”

You park in front of the large building and get out of your car. Being sure to put a few coins into the meter. You sure as hell don’t wanna get towed again.
You’re name is Bryan. You’re the manager for a small marketing company. You got a notice that one of the cameras in the office was shut off.
You’ve been a little stressed out. You bought a tattle fluffy for the office. At first you thought maybe having a little fluff ball around would increase morale but you didn’t realize that by tattle they meant be stricter than a nineteenth century coal mine boss.

One of the workers destroyed one of his toys a couple days ago. You talked it over with your wife and decided that it’d be better if you just brought the little guy home with you as a pet. Keep anymore incidents from happening.
Suddenly you hear something.
“ssssscccccRRRREEEEEEEE!!! THUD
On the now dented hood of your car there lays the broken and mutilated body of tattle. You hear laughing from. The top of the building.
“HAHAHAHA! COULDN’T FLY COULD YA!?! YOU LITTLE FUCKER!”

~ 2 MONTHS LATER~

You still can’t believe Tattle survived that fall. Though he has to have his legs removed. Along with a wing that looked like it went through a garbage disposal.
You fired Smith after that and blacklisted him.
Tattle sits in his bed at your house watching TV.
“Huuhuu. Tattwe nu wike fuww body cast. Daddeh? Am it tim foh weggies cum backsies?”
He asks. You don’t have the heart to tell him the truth. To be honest he’s been bumming out your whole family.

All he does is cry and shit. Which we have to help with. The fall did something to his bowls. Whenever he has to shit we have to put a hot wet rag to his anus like a newborn kitten. I’m just gonna have them open his anus and put a diaper on him when he heals. We’ve also been bottle feeding him as his guts can’t handle solids right now. Needless to say he’s gonna be a fluffy vegetable for the rest of his life.

Huuhuuhuu tattwe wan wun…wan pway… Jus wanned wub… Miss owd jobbie… Sniffle miss shewdon. Miss office fwens. Bet dey miss tattwe.

~ meanwhile at the office ~

“ALRIGHT EVERYONE! TIME FOR THE GOODBYE SHITRAT PARTY!”
Says a man with a tie around his head before chugging a bottle of wine.

28 Likes

ohhhh poor Tattle… he just did what he thought was best, and tried his hardest. and his best friend died, body was mutated, and even now his owners resent him… if he knew he was causing pain i’d be all for it, but he just thought everyone was happy with him around. poor baby. i wonder if we’ll ever see him again

6 Likes

Honestly that’s why I left him alive. I figure once what’s left of his body recovers his owners will like him a little more.

5 Likes

I don’t blame Smith for what he did, but Tattle had it coming. And all such fluffies that tattle frankly deserve an ass whooping.

6 Likes

God, tattle reminds me of my boss son.

He is an insufferable SOB, good thing we don’t have him at work anymore because he’s about to kick the bucket

5 Likes

Awww I feel so bad for tattle. I get why people didn’t like him, but it IS his owners fault for feeding him those lies, he didn’t really deserve that.

3 Likes

What a great story. You really feel for both sides of the conflict. Yes, Smith is a fucking psycho, but it sounds like Bryan is an asshole boss and Tattle, while well meaning, is just fucking ANNOYING.

On the other hand, while Tattle sucks, he didn’t mean any harm really, he was just trying to help in his own stupid way.

I feel bad for both of them to be honest.

2 Likes

Man whoever was doing that shitrat party should be fired too :sweat_smile:

Poor Tattle just doing what he was told to do, :cry:

1 Like

I don’t blame Smith, the rat constantly told on them, and it was so happy about it, with its grating tone of voice, plus baby talk. A person couldn’t only take so much before snapping. And nobody misses you shitrat! I’m hoping the other employees give Smith a thank you card. He took one for the team.

2 Likes

Honestly in that environment, what did the boss expect.

i cant help but get the feeling he knew tattle was gonna get fucked up eventually but he wanted to abuse tattle indirectly so his wife didnt find out. and now the job wasnt finished hes left with whats left, woudnt surprise me if tattle “miraculously” managed to wrap his head in that hot rag and suffocate. “oh no honey come quick its tattle” :shrug:

3 Likes

Tattle didn’t deserve this, but he was an easy target in a toxic environment. Smith went overboard but I think once you snap there’s no way of stopping

2 Likes

Or a 21 century post industrial one. All the things Tattled about are contemporary workplace issues.

1 Like

A well-meaning moron does his evil boss’s bidding without knowing any better, and the angry assholes take their rage out on the wrong guy as a result. Everyone sucks here, but Tattle sucks the least.

1 Like

Snitches get fucking stitches.

2 Likes